Chapter 44 : All Better

You got discharged a couple days later. The pain in your head had just started to drift away, and you weren't feeling as weak anymore now that you were taking medicine. Jensen was off work for awhile since the season filming had ended for season 13. 

Evie was growing more and more each day. Jensen helped so much with her, and it felt kind of nice to take a little break. You were excited for the new baby that was coming. You and Jensen had cleared out a room for him or her. You had waited to tell everyone about the pregnancy until the convention that was coming up. You had already promised the fans that you would bring Evie along this time. So why not surprise them with two babies instead of one? 

You were glad that the convention was in Vancouver so that you wouldn't  have to pack or sleep in a hotel. It would be better for Evie too. 

You woke up that morning in Jensen's arms. You loved waking up like this. You just stayed there for a few minutes watching his peaceful sleeping.

"J?" You asked as he started to stir a little. 

"Huh?" He asked opening his eyes to meet yours. 

"Good morning." You said kissing him lightly. 

"Morning." He smiled as you both got up. You had an early morning panel so you quickly ate breakfast, and got ready. You made sure to wear a shirt that wasn't very tight. You couldn't give away the surprise early. 

Soon and you all arrived at the hotel and headed backstage. Evie was happy and bubbly so that was always good. You waited for Jensen, Jared, and Misha to go out on stage. Soon and you were being called out onto the stage. A wave of 'Awes' came as they saw Evie. She smiled, but the lights were a lot on her eyes. You turned her towards you, keeping the lights out of her face. You sat beside Jensen and waved at the smiling fans. 

Questions were soon being answered and everything was going smoothly. You got a question after a few minutes. 

"Hi! My name is Caroline, and my question is for Kasey." She smiled from behind the mic. 

"Great." You replied. 

"If its not to personal, I was wondering how you were doing since you had been in the hospital, and what happened?" She asked nervously. 

"Um, Im doing great. A lot better now." You smiled looking to your husband to answer the second part of that question without letting out the news. 

"And I had very low blood sugar and blood pressure which made me weak. I could support my own weight, and when I tried to walk I slipped and hit my head." You said truthfully. 

"Well the whole Supernatural family has been praying for you and hoping that you were okay. Right when we heard, we all felt so bad." She admitted. 

"Thank you all so much. Im a lot better now." You replied smiling. 

Right after the last question, Jensen stood up and grabbed Evie. He handed her to Uncle Jared and turned back to you. 

"So, we have an announcement to make." He said grabbing your hand. 

"Yay!" The crowd cheered as Misha and Jared looked confused. 

"Were getting a divorce." You joked, and quickly took it back before everyone started to believe it. 

"Never." Jensen said back acting hurt but smiling the whole time. 

"But in all seriousness." He said looking down to your smiling face. 

"You can tell them." He smiled seeing your face light up and he chuckled. 

"Were having another baby!" You said turning to the side and pulling back your shirt to show your little bump.