Chapter 37 : Arriving

You and Jensen arrived at your hotel late that night. You got settled into your room, and you both had showered before sitting in bed. Jensen was looking over the schedule for tomorrow, and you were just sitting there looking at him. 

"J. Can we talk?" You asked as he turned towards you.

"Of course." He said placing the schedule on the table beside him. 

"I feel like were drifting apart a little bit." You admitted as Jensen's face changed to sadness. 

"I know." He admitted.

"Im sorry. I just feel like we never talk, and we never get to spend time with each other unless you get hurt, or you have an convention." You said as a silent tear fell down your cheek and your eyes got red. 

"Im sorry. Its my work that makes you feel like this." He said looking down. 

"And I know your work is important, and I wouldn't want you to give that up for anything in the world." You put on a fake smile. 

"I love you." He said as a tear fell from his eye. "And I would give up my work 1,000 times to have you and Evie." 

"Hey. Look at me." You said raising his cheek so that his water-filled eyes would meet yours.

"I love you too." You said as you kissed his cheek.

"What does this mean? I mean what do we do about this?" He asked, his eyes now puffy. 

"I don't know, but we will come up with something. Lets just spend this time we have together right now and move forward." You said as you wiped his cheek. 

"Okay." He whispered as he brought you into his chest. 

You both lay there in each others embrace for what felt like the first time in forever.