Chapter 58 : Going places

You finally arrived home from the doctors office. You laid your purse and the kids diaper bags beside the door and carried them both inside. They had both fallen asleep on the way back. You took the up to their rooms, and carefully landed them down in their beds. You smiled as you look down at them. You had some cute kiddos. 

Jensen had brought their diaper bags up to their rooms right behind you. He sat them down and walked up beside you and wrapped a arm around your hip. You laid your head against his chest and smiled. 

"Did you ever imagine this?" You asked as you both looked down at Ryker who was sucking his thumb in his sleep. 

"What do you mean?" He asked glancing down toward you. 

"A fan for a wife and these adorable kids." You answered in almost a whisper. 

"I always hoped for it, but eventually my career took over and that hope seemed to fade away. I was asked on dates, and whatnot, but I just felt like I didn't have any time. Until I met  you, I knew then I would have to make time because I wasn't letting someone as beautiful as you get away easy." He chuckled. 

"Well, I'm glad you made time." You chuckled back. 

You both walked to your bedroom and turned on the TV. In just a few minutes you both were passed out asleep. 

Three hours later you woke up to your phone going off, and the sound of Evie crying on the baby monitor. Jensen jumped up as soon as you raised from the bed. He headed towards Evie's room as you grabbed your phone.

"Hello?" You said into the phone. 

"Kasey Ackles?" A woman from the other side of the phone asked. 

"Yes." You replied as you wiped the sleepiness from your eyes. 

"This is Amanda Freely, I'm with the publisher website that you uploaded your book to." She said. 

"Is everything okay?" You asked nervously. 

"I have an offer to propose you." She said. 

"I'm listening." You chuckled. 

"Our online network is connected to a top selling book publishing agency. Every month we pick one lucky writer to have their book published though our agency. You have been picked for this month." She said as your breath caught in your throat. 

"Me?" You asked as a smile spread across your face. 

"Yes Ma'am. You were the top read this month and lots of our employees have read your book with great things to say. You can accept this offer and we can move forward, or you can decline and act like this phone call never happened." She replied. 

"I accept!" You said excitedly. 

"Wonderful. I will call you first thing in the morning with more details and the next  step towards moving forward." She said before she hung up the phone. 

"Omg!" You screamed as Jensen came running back into the room. 

"Whats wrong?" He looked at you curiously. 

"That was a publishing agent, they want to make my online book into an actual book!" You said happily. 

"No way." Jensen said as a smile spread across his face as well. 

"Yes way!" You smiled. 

"I'm so proud of you." He said as he brought you in for a kiss. 

Butterflies danced around in your stomach for the rest of the day. You had been recognized, and now your book was going to be hitting actual stores! Your mind ran crazy with ideas and expectations that awaited you.