Kashish 1

Part 1:

On a lonely street Someone lying fully injured and on that time a girl is passing through she saw him on road and rushed towards him.

Girl: excuse me... can you hear me.. Hello. (she is shaking him and she turned his body towards her and she is shocked).

Someone very badly beat him and his stomach ripped a knife.

Girl: hello excuse me, (she checked his pulses and its beating slowly). Hey devi mayya he is alive. Koi hai, please help me, she shouted but no one their in that place.

Other side a man feeling someone screaming and his heart beat is raising slowly.

Man: who is she? His eyes are blurred he can't see her properly. He is thinking my life ends here. Di i am sorry! He slowly whispered.

That girl heard saying this,

Girl: who are you? hey devi mayya what i am asking in this situation, please show me some way, i have to take him to hospital, but how? I cant drive properly, So what at least i can try she picked him, devi mayya how much weight he have please help me.

She seated on driver seat and prayed, devi mayya after so many days i am driving please help me. Saying this she started car.

HOSPITAL:

Girl: doctor! Doctor! Please come its emergency. Please please.

Doctor: oh god its a police case, first you file a complaint then i will attend.

Girl: are you mad? First you start treatment i will file a case.

Doctor: no way? You have to do it.

Girl: (angrily) really? Then wait here. Saying this she taken a knife and pierced on doctor hand.

All gathered in main hall.

Doctor: are you mad? Someone help me please.

Girl: don't dare to come near him,(turning to doctor) first go and complaint against me then take treatment JUST GET HELL OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL.

Other Doctor: please ma'am calm down we will treat him, don't worry. Saying this doctor taken him to emergency ward.

Nurse: please fill the form.

Girl: oh god i don't know his name. Hey devi mayya what i name him, ok this is better i thought this name for my future baby lets write this only. She thought and wrote a name.

She taken his mobile and called last dialed number.

Aman: hello ASR i am trying to reach you where are you?

Girl: what ASR?

Aman: who is this?

Girl: see i don't know him, but he badly injured so i admitted him in City Hospital, i think someone try to kill him, please come fast i have to go.

Aman was shocked: what? Where? And how?

Girl: i don't know i am just passing from that place and saw him.

Aman: ok i am coming.

Girl: ASR ajeeb naam hai.

Doctor: excuse me, (she turned) he is out of danger.

Girl: thank you and i am so sorry.

Doctor: it's ok, actually we have to say a sorry, please don't mind.

Girl: it's ok. Thank you once again.

Doctor: what is your name?

Girl: KHUSHI!