Kashish 9

Meeting was over, outside rain is flowing fastly, Arnav and Khushi reached the car, still to car they full wet.

Arnav: sit fast in the car.

Khushi sat inside the car, they draw towards her apartment, the rain is heavily poured all city is jam,

Khushi: sir, you can stay here sometime, rain is pouring heavily, and all city jam with traffic.

Arnav: i will go to Lavanyya.

Khushi: sure sir, bye good night.

Saying that Khushi went to her apartment.

Arnav came to 9th floor standing in front of Lavanyya's apartment. He rang the bell but no responce, he called her.

Arnav: where are you lav?

Lav: ASR i am stuck in traffic, oh god rain is pouring heavily.

Arnav: ok,

Lav: what happen where are you?

Arnav:[lied] i am in home.

Lav: ok bye ASR, good night.

Arnav:[in mind] what the hell! Now i have to go to Khushi's apartment.

He came back to her apartment and rang the bell.

Khushi: who is on the door?

Arnav: me...

Khushi:[shocked] coming wait...

Arnav waited 10 minutes and his anger going to its peak now.

Khushi opens the door.

Arnva:[angrily] what the hell, what are you doing?

Khushi: ji wo i am taking bath thats why? Now come inside and shout on me not atleast here.

Arnav:[galring] i know, [he came inside the apartment and amazed to see the interior inside the apartment].

<hall>

Khushi: ASR you can take the bath [poiting to bath room] there is bathroom and i don't have mens clothes.

Arnav: what? Did you mean i stay here naked in front of you?

Khushi: NO NO, i will give you bath rob, its new i never used that, 3 days before i purchased, still then your clothes will dry.

Arnav just nodded and went inside the bath room.

<bath room>

After half an hour Arnav came back to hall, and dring his hair. Khushi saw him from kitchen and only one word came from her mouth.

HOT!

Arnav saw her from corner of his eyes, she is staring him. Arnav came and sat on sofa and started to watch TV.

Arnav: you ordered food from restaurant?

Khushi:[coming out from Khushi] why restaurant i cooked dinner.

Arnav:[shocked] what? You know how t cook?

Khushi: ya, whats a big deal and i love homemade food, outside food is not good for health.

Arnav: it means you cook for yourself?

Khushi: ya, come fast otherwise dinner will get cold.

Both came to dining table, Arnav mobile ranged.

<dinning>

Arnav: [saw and made a silent mode] dammit!

Khushi: what happen? Any problem? Whose call it is?

Arnav: its not a call,alarm. Now time t take medicine, i don't have now.

Khushi:[thinking] i think i have, when i am came to give you coffee you handed me coffee and tablet also, but i don't know its for morning or night.

Khushi is searching like manicly,

Khushi:[mumring] where i kept that [biting her nails] she gone to hall and searching there when Arnav came to her.

Arnav: its ok, nothing will happen if i cant take one time tablet, relax.

Khushi: i kept there [pointing to upper showcase] wait i will give you. saying that she climbed the stool.

Arnav: its not safe, now come back Khushi.

Khushi: wait?

The stool is shaking Arnav saw the stool and came fast to her, but its late Khushi fall

THUD!

Khushi closed her eyes, she know she fell from the stool, but she did got any pain slowly she opened her eyes and shocked.

Time freeze!

Back ground RABBA VE! Playing.

Cold wind are Moving.

She is above him. Both are looking into each other with intense look. Arnav saw her parted lips and her fullness.

Arnav:[husky voice] Khushi!

Khushi:[looking into his eyes] hmmm.......

Arnav: can i.........

Khushi:[closed her eyes] hmmm......

Arnav placed his lips on her, time stops there, he is not moving his lips just held on her lips, Khushi parted her lips, now Arnav kissing her passionately, Khushi also responded to him, both are kissing like race, who will in race if they stop kissing.

Arnav moved his hand inside her top, and moving upwards slowly, both forgot what they are in real, Arnav forgot she is here for some motive, and Khushi forgot he is her boss and all.

Arnav rolled her beneath him now he is above her. He pressed her fullness, Khushi arched back. He kissing her and his hands busy on her fullness.

Khushi:[in mind] what happening to me, Khushi just push him, where is your mind Khushi wake up.

Khushi [in heart]: i love his touch, nobody touched me so intimately. I want to feel his touch everywhere.

Arnav:[in heart] dammit! Its feels so good, just mare kiss driving me crazy for her, what will happen when i make love to her.

Arnav:[in mind] don't forget ASR she came here some motive.

Arnav:[heart] i don't care i want feel her thats matters to me now nothing else.

Both mind and heart fighting, who will win MIND? Or HEART?