Kashish 49

Arnav: what happened? Today our home is silent.

Khushi: ya right.

As they came inside they pretended that they don't know anything what happened here.

Khush: we have internals that's why we are studying.

Arnav: good.

Arohi: dad someone.................. [Cut by Adu].

Adu: how is your function?

Aman: all good.

Ameer: tomorrow we have parents teachers meet so who is coming to collage?

Arohi: these lectures are mad, who called parents in collage life.

Khushi: because going to collage also you guys still act like small kid. What they do in that?

Ameer: Mamma you come and see the impact the Arohi Singh Raizada in collage.

Arohi: shut up Ameer.

Adu: god they again started.

Anjali: can you both stop arguing like this?

Adu: whoever come to collage? But Buva and Mamma you both don't come to collage.

Anjali and Khushi: why?

Arohi: why means our friends ask us that you guys looks like sister to us.

Khushi: [smiling] that is compliment you know.

Anjali: in that manner you dad and Maamu are looking like old.

Arnav: what the! Di how can you say like that, maybe your husband looks like that not me.

Aman: ok I admit that, in fitness ASR is ahead.

Adu: see his six pack abs, still girls droll over him.

Khushi: can't you feel ashamed you're talking in front of your mother.

Arohi: [came to Arnav and side hugged him] see dad still mamma feel jealous of other women.

Khushi: shut up.

Arnav: ok you guys carry on your study we will meet in sometime.

Saying this all four gone to their respective rooms.

Arohi: why you stopped me saying to dad about that person Bhai?

Adu: the matter we can easily handle then why to bother dad in this, he have lot of work on his shoulder.

Khush: bhai is right.

Ameer: now study we have internals tomorrow this idiot Arohi make us fail in this talking continuously.

Arohi: you idiot.

Ameer: don't say like that.

Arohi: why not I will call you like this only because I am elder to you.

Ameer: just 20 days you're elder to me, so stop saying always you're elder to me, you don't have any quality of elder in you.

Adu and Khush saw each other face and took long breath and stood up from their place and silently left from there where these two still arguing with each.

------------------------------------------------------

ANJMAN Room:

Aman and Anjali seeing both of them arguing like that.

Anjali: you think now also that they make good pair?

Aman: hmm I am 100% sure.

Anjali: they can forget one time meal but not this arguments.