Kashish 24

EVENING:

Arnav came back from office and saw all gathered in hall and discussing something very seriously except one that is Adu.

Arnav: what’s going on?

Nani: chote oh…. Your Mama and Mami are coming back today permanently.

Anjali: so we thought to meet them.

Arnav: ok go and meet, who stopped you?

Nani: we thought this time you also come with us.

Arnav: you know Nani what opinion I have, so don’t force me I will not come.

Khushi: but why? They are coming after so long.

Arnav: you don’t know anything, so don’t drag in this, if you want you can also meet them, I don’t have any problem.

Anjali: ok as you wish chote.

Nani to Anjali: what time they will come?

Arnav: night at 8 ‘o’ clock.

All 3 saw Arnav in shock state.

Arnav: what? Why you all staring me like this?

Anjali: how you know when they are coming?

Arnav: come on di, I know only one flight come from Sydney that to at 8 ‘o’ clock.

Nani and Anjali face dropped in disappointment, only Khushi don’t know anything about their family issue, so she stood silent, to light up the atmosphere Arnav talked to Adu.

Arnav: how is going on your classes champ?

Adu: fine dad.

Arnav: you have friends now?

Adu: no, I don’t like them, they are not my type.

Anjali: then you’re just like your dad Adu, he also in his school time not mingled to anyone.

Arnav: di I have friend.

Anjali: ha, ha only one that is the great Aman Mathur!

Arnav: it is good making 1 loyal friend instead of 100 fake friends.

Anjali: whom I am saying.

Arnav: Khushi, one strong black coffee.

Khushi nodded and brought coffee for him to their room.

ARSHI ROOM:

Khushi: why you said like that in down?

Arnav: what? That is truth Khushi, Mami don’t like me, so.

Khushi: why?

Arnav: leave it, that is long story.

Khushi: I want to know, after all I am your wife.

Arnav: hmmm…. Ok as you wish,

After my parents death we stayed in Shish Mahal with my uncle, he is so greedy for money, that he snatched our all property when my dad is in drunk state. We don’t know about that, and one fine day he throw us out of Shish Mahal. Which is my dad made from his earning, that day we don’t know where to go, one of my mom friend saw us outside the SM, she taken us with her and informed Nani.

Nani came next day and talked to my uncle, but he refused to take our responsibility, he insulted Nani and throw us out f SM again. That day I promised myself ONE DAY I WILL SNATCH THAT SM FROM HIM.

We came here Delhi, where My Mama, Mami and their son Aksh live with Nani, di completed her study in MBA and stopped her study, but I went to Harvard University on scholarship and studied day and night to achieve success.