Kashish 3

Khushi came out from office and standing in front of main gate of AR for auto.

Khushi: (herself) what is the need to go by auto Khushi, apartment is near then you can walk.

Mean time Arnav came out from office, he is feeling restless after office hour is over.

Arnav: (in mind) what happening to, is aman is right someone bewitched me. What the hell! Arnav you're believing like in this matter.

Aman: where is mind is roaming?

Arnav: what?

Aman: you're in deep thought know that's why i asked.

Arnav: whatever come lets go.

He is going towards parking and saw Khushi from back. He tried to see her aman interrupted.

Aman: she is smell. New junior.

Arnav: what? Smell?

Aman: i mean khushbhu, her name is khushbhu.

Aman forgot her name instead of Khushi he told khushbhu.

Arnav: whatever? I think i saw her somewhere.

Aman: are you detective?

Arnav: what?

Aman: you are saying like that only i saw her some where. When ASR started to see girls.

Arnav: shut up! Aman.

Aman: you remember in our college some girl.... what her name..... hmm.... ya sonakshi right.

Arnav: don't start now aman lets go.

APARTMENT:

Khushi came back home and went for shopping for house chores. She is doing her shopping when a boy came to her.

Boy: hi beautiful want any help.

Khushi: (glaring to him) no thanks,

Boy: hey you are so rude ha i like you.

Khushi: (faking a smile) really? How much?

Boy: lot. I cant explain.

Khushi: acha? I will show you how much i love you come near me.

Boy: happily went towards her and stood in front of her. Hey i never thought you will agree easily. Show me how much you love me.

Khushi: ya sure! Saying this she kicking on his...... how it is baby paining. You want another one, wait i will give you another one.....

Boy: no no please maaf kar meri maa chod de mujhe.

Khushi: (held his collar) if i saw you near me again then you will never become dad next time kick, got it?

Boy: ya i am sorry please leave me.

Khushi: go to hell. Saying this she jerked him backwords and left from their.

Khushi: (herself) idiot what they thought any girl come by calling like that. DM he don't know me otherwise bechara! Khushi Kumari Gupta Se panga liya tho pachthana padta hai.

PENT HOUSE:

Arnav: aman i am going to lav. Bye i will come late.

Aman: (signed) again? It bad habbit Arnav.

Arnav: i love to do bad things aman.

Aman: as your wish.

Arnav: bye, good night.

Aman: (mind) don't know how long it continue like this, oh god please send a proper girl for him, otherwise he will destroy himself like this.

APARTMENT:

Arnav came and parked his car in parking area. When he was going he bumped with Khushi.

Khushi: dekh nai chal sak........(she is shocked to see him).

Arnav: what the he............ he is staring her.

Khushi came out of her thoughts and saw her all vegetables are scatted on floor.

Khushi: (angrily) what are staring on my face? See what you did? My all vegetables are scattered.

Arnav: what the hell, what i did? You came and bumped with me.

Khushi: oh are you salman khan or any super hero to bump with you ha? And fall in love with you ha? I know like you people waiting for girls to bump with them.

Arnav: shut up! You're crossing your limits.

Khushi: ( herself) DM if i know he is like this then i never saved him.

Arnav: what are you taking yourself say it clearly.

Khushi: i never met Laad Governor like you?

Arnav: what Laad Governor?

Khushi: yes. Laad Governor. You ruined my all materials.

Arnav: (stepping towards her and showed his finger to her) if another word from your mouth you will regret later.

Khushi: (pointing to him) what you will do ha? I know boys like you, you will forcibly kiss me right. I am not afraid of anything got it.

Arnav: you have so much guts to talk miss...

Khushi: yes i have.

Arnav: i will not leave you? you will get punishment for this surely.

Khushi: (with attitude) oh ya i am here staying on 8th floor room no. 286 if you have that much guts then come i will show you.

Arnav: (shocked) who are you?

Khushi: that none of your business. Saying this she collected all her vegetables and left from glaring to him. And signalled to him. I will see you.

Arnva: what the hell... so much attitude ha? I never saw a girl like you interesting girl miss.286.

Arnav went out without meeting lav and reached his pent house.

PENT HOUSE:

Aman: aree wah, you came early?

Arnav: now don't start Aman. Pehele se hi wo 286 mera dimag kha gayi.

Aman: what 286? What it means.

Arnav explained him about the incident.

Aman: hmm finally someone is there to challenge the great Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: i will show her what i am.

Aman: (smiling) ha ha show show what you are.

Arnav: why are smiling like idiot?

Aman: nothing, i am thinking how is she, kaun hai jisme itni himmath hai jo ASR ka muh bandh kara diya.

Arnav: shut up aman.

APARTMENT:

Khushi: (herself) laad governor kahika, you saw DM how is arguing with me, i saved his life and he is here to argue. Khushi how he know you saved his life? Thu bi na chal you have make dinner ready now.

She played a song on background and cooking her food while dancing.

Jeene ke Hai Char Din

Baaki Sab Bekar Din

Jaye Jaye Jaye Jaye Ek Bar Jo Jaye Jawani Pir Na Aya.

NEXT MORNING:

Lav also staying same apartment on 9th floor.

Lav: (on call) what ASR you told me you will come then what happen?

Arnav: i am busy that's why?

Lav: at least you have to inform no.

Arnav: don't order me what to do and what not.

Lav: ok ok cool down ASR.