Kashish 30

MORNING – ARSHI ROOM:

Khushi: I want to talk with you something Arnav.

Arnav: not now I am busy and I am getting late for my office.

Khushi: 2 minutes not harm your business.

Arnav: stop arguing with me, I am saying I am busy can’t you understand?

She was about to reply him then Sheetal came to their room.

Sheetal: sorry to disturb you both, ASR we are getting late for office, can you give lift to me.

Arnav: sure I am also going now, 2 minutes.

Sheetal: I hope your wife don’t mind for this. She said smiling to Khushi.

Khushi: [smiling] why I will mind, I trust my husband fully, not like other wives who doubt on their husband.

Arnav: [smiling] that’s why I love you so much.

Khushi: [in mind] I think he is pregnant instead of me, his mood changes in fraction of seconds, before 1 minute he is scolding me and see now how lovingly he's talking.

Khushi smiled towards Sheetal giving her victory smile, Sheetal is fuming in anger and left from there.

AR-OFFICE:

Aman came and gave his schedule today’s meeting and conference list, when he saw his schedule he is shocked.

Arnav: what the hell is this Aman?

Aman: what??

Arnav: 10 ‘o’ clock meeting with Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada??

Aman: I don’t know she called and said make appointment with you, so I did.

Arnav: she don’t need to take appointments to meet me?

Aman: now a days you’re so busy in other things then what to do, from next if Anjali also make appointment to meet you who knows.

Arnav: what’s going on Aman?

Aman: nothing going on, just I am doing my job. Now you’re so busy the family member takes your appointment to meet you.

Arnav closed his eyes and said “leave me alone Aman”. Aman went out from the cabin, smiling and messaged Khushi that work is done.

Arnav: I am not listened your talk in morning that’s why you acting like this, come here I will show you.

10.00 AM:

Khushi came on time and knocked on Arnav’s cabin when she heard “come in” then she entered.

Khushi: good morning ASR.

Arnav’s anger is boiling to see her like formal.

Arnav: what the hell is this Khushi? When you started to take permission to meet me?

Khushi: can I sit? You know I am pregnant.

Arnav closed his eyes and controlled his anger.

Khushi: so you asked about permission? What to do Mr. Raizada now a days you’re so busy so I took appointment to meet you.

Arnav: whenever I think to suppress my anger you come with another one plan to raise my anger.

Khushi: leave it I am here for your signature.

Arnav: which signature?

Khushi: that’s why I am saying you’re so busy that you forgot we have to submit Adu’s transfer certificate to school. So for that I need your signature, I asked you morning but you are so busy then… so I have taken this appointment.