Kashish 47

Arshi Room:

After making Adu sleep Arnav came to their room, and saw Khushi is sleeping

peacefully. But today she made both kids sleep on the same bed on the middle.

Arnav: why today she made them sleep on the bed when we made special bed for them in room.

Arnav slowly observed her and he took his night dress and gone inside the bath

room. After changing he slowly came out without making any sound.

He slowly took Khush and made him sleep in the crib. He kissed on his forehead and said sleepy head. He again took AROHI and made her sleep when she lightly opened her eyes and cutely smiled towards her father and again slept.

Arnav kissed her OK forehead and said good night princess. Arnav slowly came to bed and placed his hand on Khushi's waist. Khushi is light sleeper and she wake up. Arnav pulled her towards him and hugged her nuzzling
her neck.

Khushi kicked him with her elbow on his stomach glaring him and again slept facing back to him.

Arnav: khushi.....

Before he say something Khushi wrapped full duvet on her face, Arnav closed his eyes and disappointed slept staring her.

Arnav: this idea also flop, this idiot Aman is not helping me either.

Khushi is smiling inside the duvet.

Next Morning:

Arnav went to jog and daily morning kids will be there with Nani, so Arnav thought something in his mind and came early from the jogging. He knows Khushi not lock bathroom door for kids.

When he entering he saw Khushi going inside the bath room for shower
He waited for two minutes because he know khushi will be nake inside the
bathroom.

He slowly opened the door and came inside the bathroom. What he saw his throat dries seeing her naked in front of him.

He don't know what magic she have in her that he never get tired of her making his every day. He gulped his saliva and remember how after two month of delivery he have her in this shower.

Khushi sensed him and gulped her saliva, she know now he will not listen anything and make love her here. She also remembered their encounter after two months of
her delivery over. He was so not he both of so desperate that they loved each other here in the bathroom.

Arnav slowly removed his clothes because he know now that she knew that he is here for her. He started to go towards her then Khushi hurriedly toon towel to cover but alas he snatched towel and throw that to in one corner. She was about to move
then he pinned her to the wall.

Arnav: when you know that there is no escape from me then why you try to run?

Khushi is looking down, Arnav touch his head to her head and said SORRY.

He cupped her face and make her see him, khushi saw his face and just turned other side. He made her again look toward him.

Arnav: I am really sorry Sweet heart, I know I shouted on you, I am ready for your punishment but except loving you. I can't stay without touching you, loving you..

Khushi is all silent and came very close to her pressing his body to her and their lips are inch away.

Arnav:[ huskily] say something Baby?

Khushi is breathing hard, he very well know that this is her weakness and she not able to talk in this process except his name during love making.

Khushi chewing her lips when Arnav traced his thumb on her lips.