Kashish 40

Raam: Saabji and Memsaab are too good na?

Sunitha: yes, and all family member also good, especially Adu baba is very good. Take this juice and give it to Memsaab, its good for both mother and child.

Raam took and came to Arshi room and knocked, Arnav opened the door.

Raam: Saabji, juice for Memsaab.

Arnav: she is not here, maybe in garden down, give her there.

Raam nodded and came to garden. Khushi is walking in garden when she was about slip Raam ran towards her and held her hand and called Arnav loudly.

Arnav came out running.

Arnav: what happened?

Raam: Saabji, Memsaab slipped.

Khushi: thank god Raam came on time, otherwise today i……….. Khushi stopped saying further and started to cry hugging Arnav.

Arnav was scared what if something happened to her today.

Arnav: can’t you see and walk properly, I left you here for 5 minutes and you landed in trouble, what if I am not there then what you will do. He said little bit angrily.

Khushi: no need of your, before also I delivered Adu without you, this time also I will take care of my child, saying this she took steps back and went inside the mansion.

Arnav closed his eyes and calmed down first and said “dammit! What I said to her, now it’s very tough to specify her”.

Arnav felt badly when Khushi said without him she took care of Adu and now also she will take care of their babies.

Khushi came inside crying and sat on the sofa in the hall, all came out of their room and shocked to see Khushi is crying like small baby.

Aman: what happened Khushi? Why are you crying?

Anjali: what happened? Is chote said anything to you?

Aman: maybe he scolded my sister, his anger always on his nose tip.

Anjali: is this true Khushi? Chote scolded you?

Raam and Arnav came inside the mansion, Arnav came to them.

Arnav: now why are you crying like that, I said correct.

Aman: what happened? Why you make my sister cry in this situation?

Arnav: first ask her what she did?

Khushi: what I did? Is I did purposely?

Mami: is anyone tell what happened?

Raam: Memsaab slipped outside in the garden.

Arnav: thank to Raam that he held her on time.

All are shocked all came and stood around Khushi and asking caring questions.

Aman: are you ok? Can we go hospital?

Anjali: call doctor here.

Khushi: I am fine di, this Laad governor making it big thing.

Rahul: its wrong Khushi, all know he care about you so much, he concerned about you and kids, and you have to be careful.

Khushi: you’re his side, you’re not my brother.

Rahul: I am but this tie ASR is right.

Aman: so what? He can say it lovingly? What’s the need to yell on her?

Arnav: today I surely break your bone.

Saying this Arnav ran behind Aman, both are running here and there in the mansion,