Kashish 14

Next morning:

Arnav wake up with heavy head ache and sat on bed. He was shocked seeing himself in nude form.

Arnav: what i am doing here? That to in Khushi's Apartment.

Khushi wake up early and went to another bed room and slept there. Arnav wore his clothes and came out from the room and called Khushi in angry.

Khushi: real rakshas awake now?

She came out and saw his angry glares. She placed her both hands on her hips and asked "What now? All night you're awake, for you I also not slept.

Arnav: why my clothes are off from my body?

Khushi: i don't know, yesterday you're dunk so much. Who knows in intoxication what you did. I slept in this room.

Arnav: maybe i am confused. How i Came to your Apartment?? actually i wanted to go lav.

Arnav lied her and Khushi know this. That's why she said "i know, now you can go".

Arnav: what? now?? After taking bath i will go.

Khushi: go to lav's Apartment she is there na? you take bath there itself.

Arnav: just stop arguing with me otherwise consequences is not good for you.

Khushi: you don't remember yesterday night what you did?

Arnav: what i did?

Khushi: you awake all night and saying that Khushi I will do this, Khushi I will do that. Don't know what you blabbering.

Khushi also lied him, Because she know that he not remember anything.

Arnav: TUMSE BADLA AUR KYA. [ revenge from you what else] Now excuse me.

Khushi nodded and thinking that "Laad Governor, thank god he forgot otherwise he will make my life hell".

He went inside the bathroom and shocked to see lipstick marks on his body. He came out and again called Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi, what it is? How it came on my body??

Khushi: mujhe kya pata [I don't know], you came last night late, who knows may be you slpe......[cut by Arnav].

Arnav: just shut up! Yesterday i made a promise to myself and Arnav Singh Raizada not break his promise ever.

Khushi: what do you mean? Are you saying i kissed you? itne bhi bure din nai aye hai mere jo mai apko kiss karon. [Bad days not came in my life that I will kiss You]. You did this before also. after one day promise nothing will change.

Arnav: on my body and clothes your perfume smell there. Where it comes?

Khushi: I think your intoxication is still not went. Mr. Raizada you slept on my bed. so its obvious, my perfume smell came on you. that's not my fault.

Arnav: damn!! what should i wear now?

Khushi: take this, i know you will act like this. So i order from Online yesterday night, now please go and take bath and leave as soon as possible.

Arnav: mujhe bhi koi shauq nai yaha rukhne kha. I too don't have wish to stay here.

He snatched clothes and went inside washroom to take bath. Khushi got call from Rohith.

Khushi: hello, what happened?

Rohith: they are planning to plot ASR.

Khushi: you make ready all evidence ok?