Kashish 34

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav and khushi came in their room and khushi hugged arnav tightly, arnav placed his hands on her waists and hugged her back, he need this now.

Khushi: [crying] I can’t believe you suffered so much in your life arnav, and I am also added in this, I gave you so much pain. I am sorry arnav, really sorry.

Arnav: shhh…. Calm down, you did nothing khushi, all are my faults, I never understand you when you’re here, when you gone that time I realized what mistake I did. So don’t say sorry to me which you not did anything. Just promise me that you never leave me, in any situation.

Khushi: [cupping his face] I promised you before and still now I am promising I will not leave you arnav, where I will go leaving you here, I don’t have anyone this world which are mine. That time I said because I know you will change your behavior towards me after hearing me leaving you, and that worked.

Arnav: I am really sorry khushi, I don’t know what happened to me that time, I sorry.

Khushi: Sheetal did black magic on you.

Arnav: what? Black magic? You still believe on these stuff khushi.

Khushi: yes I believe arnav, when god is there in this world then opposite force Devil also be there, like that this also be there, they know they cant separate us, that’s why they used old methods, in this world almost all forget about black magic, and especially they know you will not believe in all these.

You drank any coffee which is Sheetal brought for you?

Arnav: [thinking] yes, one time she gave me, but that taste is different compare to m daily coffee.

Khushi: see the pandithji said this to us, we don’t know she gave any coffee to you, then how we know? Because god is there arnav, and some powerful power is there in this world still.

Ok tell me after dipping in Ganga River in Haridwara how you feeling now compare to one month.

Arnav: I am feeling relax, something heavy gone from my head.

Khushi: because that is pure and auspicious place, that’s why we all said you to dip in Ganga river to wash out all black magic from your body.

Arnav: what pandith gave solution for this?

Khushi: only my love can bring you out of this, he said……. [khushi gulped her saliva].

Arnav: what he said?

Khushi: he said that, how much I intimae you, that much fast you come out from that magic.

Arnav: [teasing] that means you purposely seduced me, in room, office and that cozy words to me.

Khushi: [smiling] hmmm…. That pandith said I have to divert your mind, because Sheetal controlled your Mind.

Arnav: [caressing her back] not bad I get know my lovely wife is so bold that she came naked in front of me.

Khushi: what do you mean? I am not bold?

Arnav: yes you’re not.

Khushi: I am bold.

Arnav: ok then now prove in front of me, remove your clothes.

Khushi: [shocked] what? Now? No way.

Arnav: that’s why I am saying Mrs. Raizada that you’re not bold, I don’t know how you did that.

Khushi: [angrily] are you challenging me?

Arnav: [controlling his laugh] yes.

Khushi: ok then challenge accepted only on one condition.