Kashish 22

Khushi: you know the meaning of Mamu?

Adu: yes, your brother is my Mamu right?

Aman: I don’t have any problem, I got today a sister and nephew also.

Nani hugged Adu with tears in her eyes and said "I am so happy today".

Adu: Nani you also cry like mom! I don’t like this, now I came na then no tears.

Anjali: come Adu, she also hugged him, Adu is super happy today.

Aman: come Everything is ready for your marriage.

All came inside the RM , Arnav is surprised to see the arrangements, he just said arrange for a proper and simple marriage, he will marry Khushi in front of family members. They got changed first, then came down stairs.

Arnav: I just told you arrange Priest and simple Marriage and all.

Aman: arre yar you’re getting married? Itna tho banta hai.

Anjali: if I know before I did many things in this list, but this Aman spoiled everything.

Aman: excuse me? I did?

Anjali: yes you did.

Nani: uffo again you both started chote you handle them now, they both fight like this whenever they got time.

Arnav: now they will not get time Nani.

Anjali: why?

Arnav: you both handle some more days AR.

Aman: [shocked] what? More days?

Arnav: [smirking] ya, you can see I am getting married after all I have to spend my little time with my wife right?

Aman: wow what a romantic Arnav we got back Anjali, see he changed a lot.

Khushi: you’re saying like you saw him first time romancing.

Arnav: what the! What do you mean?

Aman: ya right, I saw him before also.

Arnav:[glaring] stop it Aman, [turning to Khushi] and you? What you said yes I romanced before also you want to see the result of romance then see there [pointing to Adu].

Adu is sitting near sofa and watching them smilingly.

Arnav: now got to know? You want any clarification?

Aman: you became such tease Arnav.

Anjali: ok, ok now stop all this come alter is waiting for you guys.

All came near alter, Adu was shocked to see Khushi, he is seeing her for the first time this type of clothes.

Adu: mom you are looking beautiful, why you not wear this type of clothes before?

Anjali: Adu dear this type of clothes wear only when any big function is happening.

Adu: now what function?

Nani: today you dad and mom get marry.

Aman: you are the lucky child who is going to see yours dad and moms marriage.

Adu: why so?

Khushi: uffo shut up Adu you ask so many questions, keep quite.

Arnav: why are you scolding him, Adu I will explain afterword ok?

Adu: ok dad.

Nani: Priest start the rituals.

Both Arnav and Khushi sat near holi fire the pandith started mantras, they exchange garland, he filled her partition, and tied the mangalsutra on her neck. Lastly they took seven vows.