Kashish 51

Adu came to his room and called all of his family to his room.

Arnav: why you called us here Adu?

Adu: I want to tell before I do something Dad.

Aman: and what is that?

Arohi: are you proposing her toady bro?

Khush: are you serious? Today?

Khushi: if you want to propose her then we don’t have any problem Adu, your happiness matters to me.

Aman; what I you dad said you that night remember that and if you truly feel for her then go ahead.

Adu nodded and all of them went out from his room, bur Riya is listening to their talk and she is happy, she hurriedly called her Mother THE PAYAL MALIK.

Arnav: I am feeling not good Khushi, don’t know why?

Khushi: what happened?

Arnav: regarding this relationship something negative feeling I have.

Khushi: this term I have to say because I am detective and I have that habit but what happened to you?

Arnav: I don’t know.

Khushi: don’t do anything stupid Arnav, if he want this we don’t have to interfere in this.

------------------------------------------------

ADU ROOM:

Adu is walking here and there and he is very confident till today but what happened to him now? Why he not feeling good to propose her. At the time Ameer came to him.

Ameer: thinking about what to do?

Adu; I don’t know what happened to me suddenly Ameer, I am not feeling to propose to her, I mean I feeling it’s not right.

Ameer: when this much confusion there in you mind and heart then drop this idea to proposing her.

At the mean time HP came to Adu’s room with an envelope.

HP: Adu baba some courier came on your name. I gave you this 20 days before but you kept it in study room.

Adu remember that day some courier came to him, and he forget to see that. HP gave it to Adu and when he was going when Adu stopped.

Adu: HP kaka I said na don’t work more in this age, where is other servants?

HP: [smiling] I like to do these things to you all.

Ameer: but Kaka your knees are pains at night don’t roam that much ok?

HP: where you guys give chance to work me, today is Arohi and Khush birthday that’s why I am roaming like this, just now Arohi and Khush also scolded me for this.

Adu: ok now you go and take rest, tell other servants to do other work.

HP nodded and went from there smiling, they love and care for him so much even his own son not do that much.

Ameer: now tell me what you want to do?

Adu: I will cancel this.

Ameer: ok I will go now, otherwise Arohi will scold me for the gift.

Adu smiled, and Ameer went out from his room.

----------------------------------------------------

OTHER SIDE:

Payal: what are you saying truth Riya?

Riya: yes Mamma, I haerd that Aadrsh is planning to propese me, our dreams come true Mamma, we are very much near or goal.