Kashish 27

Arnav: I will never do like that with you in my dreams also, you’re precious to me and I will protect you from the evil.

Khushi: You love me that much?

Arnav: there is no words to describe my love for you.

Khushi: this is second time we are doing in bathroom.

Arnav: NO first time, remember you said you’re not comfortable in apartment bathroom and we did in bedroom. But now we have no choice, we have to do here.

Khushi: but your knee will pain arnavji.

Arnav: pleasuring you is more important for me Khushi ji.

Khushi: what? Khushi ji?

Arnav: you call me Arnavji, I feel I am some old man, if you call me my name with ji then I am also going call you like that.

Khushi: you became old, you're father of five year old child remember.

Arnav: so what? I am still hot and handsome and especially Sexy. You want to see????

saying that they started their Love making session. They made love 5 times in different angle [position]

Arnav made love to her on floor beneath him, then on the bathroom slab and then bending her body to wall he entered inside her from behind and another one he beneath her., and she making love to him.

DELHI AIRPORT:

A girl came out from the airport with her luggage, she taken her glasses and said “I am back ASR after long time, hope you not forget me”.

EVENING:

All came back to RM and Adu went to his parent’s room, first he asked “they are ok can I open the door” [our Adu is so intelligent]. Arnav and Khushi already wore their clothes and said “open the door” , Adu did and ran away before Arnav catch him, Arnav came behind him and Adu running here and there in hall.

Arnav: you locked us in bathroom, wait Adu don’t run.

Adu: NO you’re not talking to mamma that’s why I locked you both inside the bathroom.

Arnav stopped running, he cant catch him, he is so fast in running.

Anjali: [teasing] how is your day in bathroom?

Arnav: don’t ask di? I am very hungry, you know we not even had breakfast and you people made us lock in bathroom.

Aman: one day if you not eat then nothing will happen, but I am sure you don’t want to eat when my beautiful sister in front of you, you will eat her in your intense eyes.

Arnav: shut up Aman I will see how you going to marry my sister then?

Aman: arrey we forgot to tell you that we are ready to marry.

Arnav: [happily] really Di?

Anjali smiled and just nodded her head in yes, Arnav came and hugged her and said “I am so happy Di” and he hugged Aman also’

Adu: why are you hugging buva and Mamu?

Arnav: because they are going to marry.

Adu: means?

Anjali: like your papa and mom married na? That way I and your mamu will marry.

Adu: really? Then you both also fight like mom and dad I will lock you also in bathroom.

All laughed when Khushi came down after having shower.

Khushi: what’s going on behind me?

Aman: nothing my lovely sister, your sister-in-law gave me green signal to marry her.