Kashish 50

Arnav and Aman gone back to their office and Raizada’s kids are attending the classes.

EVENING:

All of them at a time entered inside the RM where Khushi and Anjali sat in the hall, seeing the scene they know something happened.

Arnav: what happened? Why you sitting like that?

Anjali: thank god you came chote, see Khushi is angry o something but she is not telling me anything.

Arnav saw their kids if they are done something for that she is like this, but they nodded no.

Aman: Khushi what happened? [Turning to Arnav] what you said to my sister that she is sitting here like this not talking to anyone.

Arnav: I am not said anything, in fact morning she was all fine, I don’t know what happened to her now.

Adu: Mamma what happened? Is we are done something for that you’re upset?

Khushi turned her face other side not saying anything, Adu felt hurt because he can’t take his mother ignoring towards him.

Ameer: Maami if anything happened from us then we are sorry.

Arohi: tell Na mamma, why are you sitting silent not saying anything.

But Khushi not said anything, Arnav is staring her but she is not looking anyone, Khush is all time silent he know why his mother is like this today because she saw whatever happened in the college.

*Flash Back*

When all of them beaten that goons, Khushi came to college to ask progress for their kids, but what she saw is shocked her from the core.

She saw Adu tied them to the tree, Khushi hides behind the tree and watched all the incident. At the time Arnav and Aman also came there to see the situation. But what shocked her is the way of her husband threaten the principal for their kids.

But still they not saw her, when Khushi is going out of the college when Khush saw her car going out of the gate. He was about to tell all of them, when he received his mamma’s message saying “Don’t tell anyone”.

*Flash Back End*

Arohi: Khush why you not saying anything to Mamma?

Khush: what I say, if you all talking then also she is not talking if I say her to talk then is she talk?

Ameer: kya? What are you saying?

Khush: nothing you guys not understand, I said before also don’t hide anything from mamma, but you are forgetting that she is detective she will get to know whatever you done. One of ours secrete she know, now she will not talk to anyone that’s it.

All: secretes?

All of them saw each other face, they know all of them hided something from her, but which secrete they don’t know.

Adu: [in mind] is mamma know that I like a girl or what?

Ameer: [in mind] my which secrete Maami know, I never hides anything from her then which secrete?

Arohi: [in mind] what I hided from mamma?

All are thinking so much and Arnav sat beside Khushi and pulled her towards him and asked.

Arnav: what happened Khushi? See all are worried for you? Tell us what is bothering you? See your Adu’s face.

Khushi saw Adu’s face which holds feeling of hurting her mamma, and Khushi saw one by one face which the same. Khushi stood up to go from there when Adu holds her hand. Khushi turned towards him and Adu sat on his knees in front of her.