Epilogue

Epilogue:

Adu and Ameer are staying in US and they both opened new branch of AR in US and working their. Arohi is busy in handling one of her case, and missing Ameer so much.

Ameer: [on call] please Arohi send me your photo.

Arohi: no means no, you left me here and gone so far away and this is your punishment, when you come back from US then only you will see me not until.

Ameer: please, please Arohi.

Arohi: [in ASR tone] once I said that’s the final.

Saying this she cut the call, Ameer is sad hearing this.

Ameer: god she also just like Maamu.

Adu: who you’re blaming now.

Ameer: this time also she is not sending the photo, what I will do Adu, I just wanted to see her.

Adu: Amee just chill you suffered till now just two month and we’re back to India.

Ameer: really? Project is over?

Adu: yes, now it’s on final stage, so probably two months need.

Ameer: then when you introducing your new girlfriend to Maamu and Maami.

Hearing this Adu smiled and remember how he met her for the first time.

*FLASH BACK*

Both Ameer and Adu came out from their office and sat in the car and driving towards the Hotel where the meeting is arranged. When they are going Adu turned towards Ameer once and talking when a girl crossing the road [zebra road] Adu not seen…

Ameer: see front …

Adu saw and he is shocked to see he is very near to hit that girl, she tried press gear, a girl saw this and closed her eyes in afraid and closed her eyes, ca came and stopped very near to her.

First Ameer came out of the car and stood in front of that girl, Adu saw the girl who’s closed her face with both hands.

Ameer: excuse me.

Girl opened her hands from face and opened her eyes and saw Ameer, and seeing him she started to argue with him, Adu is just watching her from the car, he came out of the car and stood there and seeing their fight.

Ameer is trying to say sorry but she is talking non-stop “Just like Mamma”, Adu thought this in his mind

Ameer is trying to control her but she is not at all listening to him, after this Ameer turned towards Adu and said to control the situation.

Girl: here I am talking what are you seeing there?

Saying this she turned and saw Adu, and she stopped her talking seeing him, his black shirt and trouser, he is looking handsome and dashing first tow buttons are open and his cleaned shaved chest is visible to her.