Kashish 52

After this Adu is calm and all of the family member is worried for him, they know maybe is heartbroken, but they don’t know that he is Second version of ASR, if anyone tries to harm his family he will not leave them.

Whatever he took decision on Riya and her family no one questioned him because Arnav said all of them to don’t ask anything related to that matter.

MID-NIGHT:

Adu is sitting on terrace and watching the stars, he don’t regret whatever he did today, that’s why he not felt like to propose her, he himself not sure that he loved her not, he thanked his Mamma’s favorite god today, he is clear that he not at all loved her.

Arnav and Khushi know that he will not sleep tonight, they also came to terrace to talk with him. Adu saw them and stood up seeing them.

Adu: Mamma, Dad you guys not slept?

Khushi: how can I sleep when my Adu is all tensed up?

Adu: Mamma, I am fine you guys don’t need to worry about me, I am grown up now.

Arnav: how much you will grow you are small to us Adu.

Khushi: Life is always unpredictable, you plan something, but devi mayya plans something for you.

Arnav: I just say “You never know what happens next, and that’s what life is, be prepared for anything that comes your way”.

Adu: come on dad I am your son, I am not that weak you’re thinking, I am hard coconut breaking me next to impossible.

Khushi: what you only his son not mine?

Adu: [side hugging her] Mamma, whatever softness is there inside me that comes from you. I know what pain is I saw Mamma when we are in California, she always loved you dad, and cried for you. But now I am not at all feeling like that when Riya is going out of my life.

Dad when Mamma left you what you felt that time?

Arnav: god I don’t want to feel that again, but you asked I will tell you, when your mamma left me my heart stopped beating, my heart have so much pain that I don’t know that I will survive next or not, its suffocating you know. I cried, I searched for her even I slept on the bed where we……..

Khushi: just shut up Arnav, don’t continue.

Arnav smirked to hear that, Arnav was going to tell Adu that they created Adu on that bed but Khushi stopped. Adu smiled to see there cute fight, he wished someone come in his life like her Mamma. They are talking when Arohi came there.

Arohi: this is not fair, you guys not at all giving credit to me.

They turned and saw Arohi standing with sulk face, Adu came to her and hugged her tight and said.

Adu: now I am 100% sure that you will one of the best detective like Mamma. And sorry for running your birthday Angel.

Ameer: that’s why we are here to celebrate again.

Aman, Ameer, Anjali and Khush came with cake on terrace, Arohi and Khush stood in front of cake and all wished them once again a Happy Birth Day.

Arohi: what gift you brought for me this time?

Adu: you ask anything your wish my command.

Arohi: I don’t anything Bhai, I just want you to be Happy always.

Adu smiled and hugged her, Anjali and Arnav are standing beside each other they saw they also side hugged each other, in this relationship only difference is Arohi is younger than Adu whereas Anjali is elder than Arnav.