Kashish 38

SHOPPING MALL:

All ladies came to shopping mall for selecting rings for Aksh and Payal, Khushi said Aman and Arnav to come to mall directly from the office.

Aksh: bhabhi you select ring, I know your choice is good.

Khushi: No Aksh you have to select ring for Payal.

Aksh: ok, can you help me?

Khushi: ya why not.

Aman and Arnav reached the Shopping Mall.

Anjali: you both came with your Credit cards or not, because today your money will decrease.

Aman: why not, we earn for you guys.

Arnav: Khushi you eaten breakfast and lunch right? And taken medicine?

Khushi: ya, now help me for selecting rings for them.

All are busy in selecting rings and our Adu is roaming here and there from one shop to another shop.

Arnav: where is Adu?

Khushi: he is with us, where he went? ADU. She called him but there is no trace of Adu.

Men’s came out of the shop and searching for Adu.

Khushi: where he went?

Anjali: relax Khushi all gone na, they will find him.

Arnav came out of the mall and saw Adu is standing and seeing something.

Arnav: Adu, what are you doing here? You know we all are searching for you? Your mamma was so worried buddy

Adu: [pointing to a couple] dad see there, that baby is so cute na, my sister also be like that right?

Arnav: yes adu, we also have small cute baby sister, but you have to wait dear.

Adu: how many days we have to wait dad, you tell mamma that she give my sister soon.

Arnav: remember what your mamma said, she is with god, and learning good things from god, so when her study will complete she will come after 6 months.

Adu: really?

Arnav: yes, now come mamma is waiting for you, I will call her and inform her.

Arnav called and informed Khushi that Adu is with him.

Arnav: so? What next? I don’t want to go in ladies shopping, your mamma and Buva make us old their shopping bag.

Adu: I have one idea?

Arnav: what is that?

Adu: any way we have make one room ready for my baby sister and brother, so why can’t we shop for room decoration material?

Arnav: wow, that’s like my son, let’s go.

Adu: but where is Maamu?

Arnav: leave hi to them he will carry their bags ok, and your chachu also there na, now let’s go we will do shopping for room decoration.