Kashish 36

All are very tense regarding Aksh kidnaping, they removed security from the RM, and Khushi is in kitchen making food for Adu, when she was in kitchen Adu called her.

She gone and gave him his food and came back,

Caller: boss all is clear.

Dhruv: good now I am coming with Aksh and that girl.

Caller: ok boss, we are waiting for you.

Dhruv called Sheetal to reach RM.

Dhruv: today my REVENGE get fulfill, you thrown out me right, now see what I will do. Every member have to pay for this, every member.

Dhruv is so much in range to take revenge.

After Two hour 5 cars came and halted inside the RM.

Dhruv came out wearing a sun glass with karthik.

He entered the inside and no one recognized him.

Aman: [slowly whispered to Arnav] he is not Dhruv, we thought Dhruv kidnapped Aksh.

Dhruv: don’t be shock, I am not Dhruv [he lied to them] boss will come after some time, until I will finish what my work is there. Hold all of them. Karthik you specially hold this Junior ASR, he is very clever. Karthik held him in his clutches.

Arnav: who the hell are you?

Dhruv: relax ASR, why are you getting so angry, this time your Harvard Brain not use in this matter.

Aman: where is Aksh and payal?

Dhruv: you must be Aman right? Right hand of ASR not bad ha? I head lot about you. [Turning to Arnav] where is your wife? I heard she is very beautiful.

Dhruv acted as he seeing them for the first time.

Dhruv: [turning to Khushi] yes, she is your wife Khushi, must say every beautiful things you have ASR, beautiful family, career, wife and son.

Arnav now get know he is the same man they saw in temple.

In all this Adu is very calm and sat on the sofa like king and smiling.

Adu: uncle you forgot today I hit you from the ball. And now again came here.

Dhruv turned towards Adu and shocked to see smiling face.

Dhruv: not bad ASR, your son is very smart. You see [showing his forehead] this is done by him today in the temple.

Arnav: where is Aksh?

Dhruv: they are coming patience ASR. Four body guard came with Aksh and Payal.

Aksh stood hanging his head low from disobeying his brother.

Aksh: I am sorry bhai.

Arnav: [angrily] sorry for what? This is all because of you, what I said to you and what you done Aksh.