Kashish 10

Both are forget what they are doing, in mind and heart fighting, of course Arnav's mind will win, if Arnav's mind wins then he don't care what other person feel.

Both Interrupted by Arnav's call. Both are Shocked!

Arnav got up suddenly and received the call. Khushi ran towards her bed room and locked herself inside.

Arnav: yes di <pause> ha i am fine <pause> no i am staying in hotel <pause> morning i will come <pause> ok bye.

Arnav: what the hell i did, [angrily] where is she KHUSHI! Open the dam door i want to talk to you.

Mean while inside Khushi know he will come that's why she taken her mobile and played songs and connected to head phones and listening the songs.

Dil sambhal ja zara, phir mohbbath karne chala hai tho.
[Hold on Heart You started to Love Again]

Arnav: open the dam door Khushi,

NO RESONSE.

Arnav:[in mind] fine where you will go morning i will see.

He goes to another room and slept.

But sleep far away from both, they are thinking the same incident happed few minutes before.

Khushi:[in mind] what happen to you Khushi, this is not you, its against your professional, keep your heart in control, you have responsibility towards your job just complete that and leave, NO LOVE, NO AFFECTION there in your life, you promised before joining this field.

Its one of the task just completes that and moves towards your next goal, YE PYAR SAB DIKHAVA HAI. [Love is just show off]

Khushi:[heart] but my heart is not ready to accept this. I never feel this before why now? No one i ever given permission to touch me but why now? Why i am feeling attraction towards him?

Khushi:[mind] yes this just attraction it will fade away in some time. Just focus on what you here for.

Other side:

Arnav:[mind] what you did ASR, its not good she is here some motive and you know that then why the hell are you did this?

Arnav:[heart] i don't know i feel to touch her so i did.

Arnav:[mind] she is taking advantage of you to reach her goal.

Arnav:[heart] but she is so delicate. I had before S*x from so many girls, but she is different.

Arnav:[mind] delicate! My foot wake up ASR you're losing this battle in her beauty. She is just faking, she is taking your advantage and she is very well know how you are, so she is seducing you.

[THAT'S IT MIND WIN]

Arnav: no one dare to still now, on one affect me not this Khushi Kumari Gupta also. You will see miss.Gupta what i will do to you.

********************************

Caller1: find Arnav he is not in home, maybe he is somewhere in middle the city or in hotel, find him this is very good chance to kill him.

Caller2: sir we are finding but he is no where.

Caller1: see in lavanya's apartment, may be is gone there.

Caller2: we did sir her apartment is locked.

Caller1: where is the hell he then, we have no time, we have to finish his chapter soon, otherwise our drug supply will stop.

Caller2: but sir its very tough to kill ASR.

Caller1: he escaped two time, not this time, his di's prays not work always.