Kashish 11

Arnav came directly to RM in full angry mode. Anjali was passing corridor and saw Arnav.

Anjali: aree chote you came? Where you have been?

Arnav: don't disturb me now di please. [saying this he went inside in his room and closed door loudly].

Anjali:[herself] what happen to him?

*************************

Arnav called to aman.

Arnav: aman today i will come late and postpone all meeting today.

Aman:[shocked] what? Are you ASR or someone else?

Arnav: don't start aman do as i say.

Aman: what happen Arnav you are tense anything happened in Khushi's apartment?

Arnav: don't ask anything now bye.

Aman: wait, wait your friend is coming today yaad hai na?

Arnav: tell him to come to RM, give him my address he is new here, he don't know much about delhi ok.

Aman: but he told he will come directly to office.

Arnav: ok i will come at noon.

Arnav angrily throw the mobile on bed.

Arnav: [angrily] Khushi kumari gupta, i will see you how you escape from me?

He remember sweet encounter kiss scene with Khushi and morning incident.

Arnav: [himself] what happening to me, why i am feeling restless that to for Khushi, i did intercourse with many girls but why i am feeling different with Khushi.

Arnav:[mind] you saw her fully ASR thats why once you get her then you will calm as usual, your body want her that's it nothing is there to think.

Arnav:[heart] why? You saw so many girls and you never touched them willingly that time you never get restless but now you're restless why?

Arnav:[mind] don't listen your heart ASR, it is not right.

Arnav:[heart] jobhi faisla lena ho wo dil se lo, bhale hi heart left me hota hai lekin uska jawab hamesha right hota hai Arnav.

Arnav:[mind] you heard it right? Then why this confusion now? Just forget that and concentrate on your work. If you want you can go to Lav.

Arnav:[heart] as your wish.

Arnav: ya this is right. [he taken the mobile and called lav].

Arnav: hello where are you?

Lav: i am in apartment waiting for you?

Arnav: come to my pent house.

Lav: ok. [in mind] oh god after so many days he is asking this.

**********************************

Khushi's Apartment:

Khushi got ready to go office, i madden her mind strongly, whatever happen it will not affect her this time.

Khushi:[on call] hello i am leaving now meet me near coffee shop.

Caller: ok.

Khushi:[in mind] don't lose Khushi you can do it, just ignore him that's it, just one month remaining then you can move another city.

Khushi: i loved first time someone and he is not god to me, but you fallen in love with wrong person Khushi Kumari Gupta. He doesn't deserve you.

Khushi long breath and went out.