Kashish 45

Anjali and Arnav stayed back in hospital, he is sitting outside the room and Anjali is inside the ward.

Doctor: excuse me sir.

Arnav who is holding his head on his hands wake up and saw the doctor.

Arnav: yes?

Doctor: sir you can stay inside the ward we arranged the bed for you and mam.

Arnav: no it’s ok I am fine here.

Doctor: don’t say like that sir, you’re the owner of this hospital and Anath Asharam, at least we can do this for you.

Arnav smiled and came inside the room, where Khushi feeding milk to baby. Arnav just averted his eyes from her seeing her feeding.

Anjali: chote this hospital is very good na? They arranged bed for us also.

Khushi: this is belongs to Anath Asharam where I stayed before right Arnav?

Arnav just nodded when Nurse came inside for routine checkup.

Nurse: how are you mam? Feeling any pain?

Khushi: no I am fine.

Nurse: [turning to Arnav] sir if you want anything then please inform us.

Anjali and Khushi are looking Arnav and Nurse with surprise seeing this special treatment for them.

Arnav: no we are fine.

Nurse: sir your food is coming you can have here.

Anjali: that’s ok. We are fine. Is this the way you treat patients and family?

Anjali: No mam, but ASR is the sole owner of this Hospital, so we can at least do this for sir.

Anjali and Khushi is shocked to hear this. Nurse went out of the ward.

Anjali: is this true Arnav? This hospital is yours?

Khushi: but this belongs to Anath Ashram right?

Arnav: yes its belongs to Asharam, after you gone from my life I know that this hospital going to sale and that to wrong hands, so I purchased and gave back to Asharam.

Khushi: what about Asharm?

Arnav: just sleep Khushi you’re tired of all this, we will talk later.

Khushi: but………….

Arnav: not a word sleep now.

They are having dinner when Anjali felt dizzy and was about fell down Arnav held her tightly. Both Arnav and Khushi was si scared to see her like that.

Arnav: [running out] Doctor!!

Hearing his voice doctors and nurse came to running to the ward.

Arnav: doctor see what happened to my Di?

Doctor: relax ASR we will check.

Doctor checked thoroughly and said something to nurse.

Khushi: what happened to her?

Doctor: don’t worry, I have doubt may be she is expecting, after checkup I will confirm you guys.

Arnav and Khushi smiled to hear that. After some two hours nurse came with reports.

Nurse: congratulations she is pregnant. Reports are positive.

Khushi was about scream and dance in happiness when Arnav held her tightly.

Arnav: are you nuts Khushi?

Khushi: Sorry!! Call Aman and say them to take Di home it’s not good staying here.