Kashish 41

Arnav: I said go and sleep, leave me alone Khushi.

Khushi have tears in her eyes, she silently turned go when Arnav held her dupatta, he closed his eyes and controlled his anger.

Arnav: sorry,, I don’t wanted to yell on you. But what you done today is…………..

Khushi: sorry Arnavji.

Arnav brought her near pulling her dupatta and moved aside her hair and kissed her on her forehead and hugged her.

Arnav: don’t do again these type of stupid things.

Both stood there silently but something happening in Aman’s room, Anjali throw him out of the room.

Morning:

Aman sat on the sofa sulking his face, Arnav came from jogging and saw him sitting like that, and he came to him.

Arnav: good morning dude, what happened? Early morning you here?

Aman: just shut up Arnav, you know why I am here.

Arnav started to laugh holding his stomach.

Aman: laugh! Laugh my sister is too good for you that she not kicked you, but your sister is like you.

Arnav: where is all?

Aman: still sleeping selling their horses.

Arnav: in this situation, you’re wrong Aman.

Aman: what? Me? How I am wrong in this?

Arnav: because you dot know how to specify my sister at critical condition.

Aman: oh stop it, you don’t know me anything, I just don’t want to upset her, if she feel happy to throwing out of the room, then its ok to me.

Anjali heard this when she is coming down. Arnav saw her coming towards them, he excused from there.

Aman saw her and turned his face other side, he stood up and gone from there, Anjali called him but he not listened to her and gone to his room.

Anjali: I did big mistake this time, how I specify him now, he is upset with me.

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav came from jogging and saw Khushi is still sleeping, he came and sat on the bed, and he bend towards her and was about to kiss her Adu came there and said.

Adu: dad kissing mamma, Chupke.

Arnav shushed him and came to him.

Arnav: good morning buddy, wake up early today.

Adu: dad forget this marriage home, and in hustle bustle noise come na, so I wake up after hearing that.

Arnav: ok, what plans today?

Adu: today we all are going to purchase jewelry for marriage.

Arnav: what you will do there, this is ladies section, better we stay out of it.

Adu: ya I know we boys only for pay their bills nothing else, but I want to purchase something for siblings.

Arnav sat on the recliner taking Adu in his lap and hugged him from behind.

Arnav: now itself you started to purchase things for them?

Adu: yes I want everything perfect for them.

Arnav: ok get ready I will come directly to the shop.

After Adu left Arnav came to bed again and whispered in Khushi’s ear huskily.