Kashish 2

Khushi is bubbly girl, she lived her life fully, she is orphan. She is working before some office and left that job because of her manager have bad eye on her. She came from lucknow to Delhi for job with the help of her friend, and staying in a apartment. She loves nature, music and designing.

Khushi: (to herself) chal Khushi start your new life from here.

She taken her devi mayya idol and placed in show case. Devi Mayya bless me tomorrow i am going for interview, please help me. I want to become a wild photographer but i am scare to go forest, so i am choosing this designing as professional, but i will never leave photography.

PENT HOUSE:

Arnav shifted to his pent house with the help of Aman. Arnav and Aman are both best friends from their college days.

Aman: Arnav now take rest i am going to office and today we have interview.

Arnav: ok you take that interview and select.

Aman: (teasingly) ok Adarsh as you say.

Arnav: what the! Don't call me like that.

Aman: why? Its nice name.

Arnav: ya nice name, but i feel weird to hear that.

Aman: ok, i wil call this name whenever you feel low, because i am observing when i call this name your facial expression will calm.

Arnav: whatever! Now go.

Aman: ok boss.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali to Sham: i made a mistake that i told him about sheetal.

Sham: Rani Saheba i am saying to you, please stop this marriage matter, when sale saab want to marry then he will. If you force like this then he will go far from us, now see he is pent house.

Anjali: (crying) i will never mention again in front of him, please call him back. He is not picking my calls.

Sham: i will talk to him, now you don't worry ok.

Anjali: i will call to nani to come back to us. Then he will defiantly come.

Sham: ya, this is good idea. Call now.

Anjali taken her mobile and dialled to her nani.

Nani: hello bitiya how are you?

Anjali: i am fine nani, when you will come back?

Nani: what happen you're worried?

Anjali: nothing just missing you here.

Nani: i will come after one week ok.

Anjali: ok nani take care.

AR OFFICE:

Aman is taking interviews for junior designing.

Aman: next.

Khushi came and stood infront of him.

Khushi: hello sir i am Khushi kumari gupta.

Aman: hello, take your seat.

Khushi gave her profile to aman and she checked her profile.

Aman: hmm interesting you're wild photographer also.

Khushi: yes sir, i did it for 3 monthes.

Aman: then why you left that job.

Khushi: i am scare about forest and wild animals. That's why?