Kashish 26

Shayam: who are you all?

Arnav: why? Shocked? I thought you recognized them, they are my men you didn’t see the AR logo on uniform?

Shayam: [angrily] you?............ I will not leave you.

Arnav: [smiling] see who is saying.... see around Shayam, you’re under my control.

Shayam started to laugh “what you thought I came like that only? Your son is under my control, you want see?".

For One minute Arnav is in dilemma, but he composed himself.

Arnav: ya sure I want to see my son where is he?

Shayam came and opened the car door and gain shocked there is no Adu inside the car.

Shayam: where is the kid? I brought him with me?

Khushi came behind and said “right, but you forgot that he is my son, your plans not going to work this time also Mr. Shayam Jha”.

All shocked to see Khushi there.

Arnav: Khushi you here? I said na stay away from this matter.

Khushi: yes Arnavji I know and I stayed away also, when I gone to pick Adu I saw he is dragging Adu forcefully. So I followed him, when he is talking those men I rescued Adu from the car.

Shayam: but I locked the car.

Khushi: [showing her hair pin] this when will work, in this situation only right??

Shayam: [angrily] you all planned to kill me?

Arnav: yes, what you thought I will hand over you to police, no way today is your last day.

Shayam: [smiling] what about Nani? She is there in 2nd floor.

Aman: they are my men. Shayam was shocked. “don’t see like that we paid them double money and she is not Nani, she is lady constable.”

Shayam: what?

Arnav: yes, police also here, see around.

Shayam saw around and shocked to see police also there and pointing gun towards him.

Arnav: you’re finished today Shayam, I taken special permission to kill you today.

Shayam: what do you mean?

Arnav: you heard right, I taken permission from them to kill you.

Shayam saw here and there and dragged Khushi and pointed gun on her head.

Shayam: don’t come near me, otherwise I will I will shot her.

Arnav: NO don’t do anything to her. Your enmity with me not with her.

Shayam: No, first I thought like that, she came here on her duty she did and gone, but now she is Your life, your better half and your lovely wife.

Arnav: don’t do anything to her Shayam I am warning you, if small scratch come on her body them I will rip your body in peace’s.

Adu saw his mom, Khushi did some signal to him and he easily understand her what she is saying, slowly Adu bend down and taken soil and stood up slowly, Shayam is busy with talking to Arnav no one saw him what he is doing, once he took the soil and signaled back to Khushi, Khushi nodded and closed her eyes, Adu throws soil on Shayam’s face. Shayam left khushi and started to rub his eyes.

Khushi kicked him and took gun from Shayam and pointed to him, Shayam lay on ground rubbing his eyes, All are shocked to see Adu’s bravery, why not after all he's ASR and Khushi’s son.