Kashish 12

Arnav: he is Man? Can you see that?

Khushi: so? Yesterday you also stayed in my apartment.

Arnav: don't Khushi? Don't check my patience.

Khushi: i will invite him. It is my personal life don't interfere.

Arnav: fine. If you invite him then be ready tonight to get punish.

Khushi was shocked to hear this from Arnav.

Khushi:[angrily] what do you mean?

Arnav: yesterday which is i left in half way i will complete that, [coming near] remember yesterday you and me......... [cut by Khushi].

Khushi: just stop it.

Arnav:[smirking] why? Yesterday when i touched you, you got pleasure right?

Khushi: why you bother to know? Waise bhi you will get so many girls ek baath yaad rakna Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi Kumari Gupta not ordinary girl who sleep with other man like you. cheap girls may want you but not me.

Arnav: really? Then why yesterday you moaning when i kissed you and touched you.

Khushi: you are....................... Before she say something Mayur came inside the cabin.

Mayur: hey buddy i am going ok, [turning to Khushi] khush i will meet you at your apartment.

Arnav: [in mind] what the hell, KHUSH!

Khushi: ok i will wait come soon, i will cook your favourite dish.

Mayur: wow that's great after so many days i will eat your home made food. Bye.

After Mayur left Arnav seeing Khushi angrily and said...

Arnav: [angrily] if he stays in your place then be ready for consequences Khushi kumari gupta.

Khushi: why? What's your problem? This is my life i will live as i want, you are no one to me order.

Arnav: ya i forgot, you have no one in this world right? You live as your wish, there is no one to teach you right?

Khushi was shocked and hurt, tears welled up in her eyes.

Khushi:[angrily] HA I HAVE NO ONE, WHAT ABOUT YOU MR.RAIZADA YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FAMILY RIGHT? THEN THEY TEACH YOU THIS, GO SLEEP AOUND WITH Different GIRLS. Don't CROSS YOUR LIMIT, THIS IS LAST TIME I AM WARNING YOU.

Arnav:[angrily held her arms] Arnav singh Raizada is fire, don't play with me Khushi it will burn you alive.

Khushi: then i am ready to burn.

Arnav: fine, then be ready, it is easy for you right, EXPERIENCE hoga tumhe pehele se hi, [tightly held her near him] how many men used you?

Khushi was hurt this time very badly and angrily came out of from his hold and..

SLAP!

Khushi: how dare you Mr.Raizada, you have no rights to ask anything about my life you got it. I am not like who sleep around like you, Khushi kumari gupta ki ruh ko chuna itna asaan nai hai, samjhe ap. [To touch Khushi Kumari Gupta's Soul is not easy, get that].

Arnav holds his cheek and now his anger is on its peak, he held her neck and kissed her forcefully. Khushi was struggling to come out, when she tries arnav held her more tightly.

Khushi: just leave me, you're forcing me.

Arnav: [while kissing] ye pehele sochna tha? [You thought this before slapping me].