Kashish 42

Arnav and Adu sat in the car and thinking about the photo.

Adu: dad why she wrote like this?

Arnav: don't know Adu, don't tell anyone ok? We will talk with your Mamma first.

Adu: ok, let's go office, I want to see.

Arnav: but you saw before right?

Adu: ya but still today I want to go there.

Arnav: ok as you say.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav and Adu entered the office all staff stood up seeing ASR and all of them are in Awe mode to see father and son. This is the first time they are seeing ASR in casual dress. Arnav is walking holding Adu's hand. All are smiling to see Adu, he is waving his hand to all and saying hi to them.

Staff1: wow can you see how both father and son are looking?

Staff2: he is just like ASR.

All still staring them when Arnav turned towards them and said "get back to work". Staff nodded and this is also the first time ASR said calmly.

Arnav sat on the sofa and Adu sat on the Arnav's chair.

Adu: relax dad, call mamma she will tell you about this.

Arnav called Khushi and she picked the call at one ring.

Khushi: both father and son looking dashing today.

Arnav: how you know?

Khushi: Aksh showed me the photo and I am just seeing that you called.

Arnav: Aksh is with you?

Khushi: no he gone outside, he said his friend came from Sydney o he gone to pick her.

Arnav: I want to ask you something?

Khushi: ya tell me Arnav, why you feeling low, anything happened in office?

Arnav: No all fine here, I just want to know ki, if a girl put a men photo under the pillow where she sleep, what that meaning?

Khushi: simple she love that person.

Arnav was shocked to hear that and saw towards Adu, phone is on speaker mode, adu's facial expression changed after hearing this.

Arnav: really? But it may be some other reason?

Khushi: No Arnav, why you asking me like this?

Arnav: today when we gone to Payal house, she is not present so Pankaj uncle said keep that dress in Payal's room, when I came out and Adu saw he photo under the pillow, you know whose photo is that?

Khushi: who else Aksh's I think.

Arnav: No its Mine.

Khushi also shocked first and became silent.

Arnav: and behind that photo written I LOVE YOU ASR.

Khushi is silent and thinking about the situation.

Arnav: say something Khushi.

Khushi: why you forgetting that you're public figure, so maybe she is your fan and kept your photo, and I know her personally Arnav, she is not like that.

Arnav: you mean this is for her crush on me?

Khushi: yes, you don't know my husband have lot of female fans are there, so Payal also one of them, don't worry she love Aksh and we know that right?

Arnav took long breath and said "you know I was scared and shocked to see this, what if Aksh know about this?"

Khushi: don't say anything to him, it just crush on you.