Kashish 16

Arnav slummed on his chair, he was totally shocked today, one by one truth is coming out.

Aman: Arnav get up Anjali di is crying, see her.

Anjali: please chote say something.

SILENT!

Aman: Arnav come out from the shock. Khushi is going.

Hearing Khushi name Arnav got up.

Arnav: aman she is my Khushi Arnav, i am her Aadarsh.

Aman: what?

Arnav: she is my Khushi aman, she told me. I have to go otherwise she will go far away from me.

Arnav ran outside with devastated state, he directly came to apartment. When he reached, he's shocked seeing the door its Locked, he stood there like statue, when someone tapped on his shoulder.

Guard: Arnav Singh Raizada?

Arnav: yes.

Guard: Khushi ma'am gave you this letter.

Arnav: she said anything to you? where she is going and all?

Guard: no she handed this key to me and told to give this apartment to someone on rent and deposit money on this account number.

Arnav took letter and account number.

Arnav: don’t give it to anyone i will stay here ok, i will pay rent.

Guard: ok sir.

Arnav: you heard anything?

Guard: sir before she go one person came to meet her, ha Rohith! They are talking in English sir i don’t know that much, he asked her where she is going but ma'am didn’t told anything to him, just said thank to him and left.

Arnav: thank you.

Arnav called aman and given a account number to find for whom name there this account.

Aman: this is Anath Ashram’s account number Arnav.

Arnav: where i will find her?

Aman: we can go that detective agency office; maybe we can get information about her.

Arnav: reach in half n hour aman i am coming.

Detective Office:

Officer: how can i help you sir?

Arnav: i want full information about Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Officer: sorry sir we can’t disclose our secrete agents information to anyone, i still confused why Khushi used her name here in this case?

Arnav: please i want her with any condition.

Officer: sorry sir, specially she said to me don’t give any information about her to you?

Arnav: what?

Officer: yes ASR right? She told me don’t give her address to anyone and specially you.

Aman: ok, but we can know who gave complaint to save ASR?

Officer: try to understand sir, we cant.

Aman: at least we can thank him/her for saving my friend life please officer.

Officer: ok wait.

He check on system, and said

Officer: some Anjali Singh Raizada Given, before her name register with Anjali Shayam Jha, then she called one day and told us to change her name As Anjali Singh Raizada.