Kashish 43

Payal: you said ASR waited for Khushi 5 year rights? But not Khushi, who knows what she done in California?

All are shocked to hear this, Arnav clenched his hands angrily and his eyes are red due to anger building up.

Aksh: you know what? That’s called trust, and you will never understand that. Before Bhai do something to you, just leave.

Payal: why? Truth always hurts, who knows Adu is his son or…………….

Before she say next word someone hit her with flower vase and blood is oozing from payal’s head. Al are shocked and turned to see the angry junior ASR is bubbling with anger.

Adu: how dare you to say something like this, you just wait and watch I will do to you, you will regret badly for bad mouthing of my mamma.

Saying this Adu throws the red chili powder on her and Payal is shouting due to blood oozing and her eyes are burning. No one helped her, all seeing the little version of ASR again today.

Adu: you’re the one who drooling on my papa and naming my mother bad? You disgust women.

Khushi: Adu don’t use such a language.

Adu: no mamma, these type of people understand in this language very well.

Yamini: how dare you all torturing my daughter, I will complaint against you all.

Adu: just shut up, do whatever you want to do in Jail, after this you will be there all your life. Papa don’t leave them, get them into the hell. Whoever tries to harm or bad mouth ma mamma I will never forget that person and I will make sure that person to never forget that “taking Panga with Raizada’s always make their life in hell”.

Arnav tuned towards Payal and said “you know what? I never saw the disgust girl like you, my Khushi is pure like milk and I don’t need to prove to anyone because TRUST, this word is very important in any relationship, and see who I am making understand, the girl only know how to break relationships”

Meanwhile Police came and arrested Payal and Yamini.

Adu: Sir make them pay for very badly, do something that they never forget Raizada’s in their dreams also.

Police are shocked to see Adu like this, they understood after all he is the great Arnav Singh Raizada’s son.

Pankaj: I am feeling disgust seeing you two, never show your face to me, you both are dead for me. You both are trying to destroy someone married life because your daughter want him as her? How disgust is this, thinking about this I am feeling like this, you never thought once destroying someone’s family?

Yamini: done say like that Pankaj, please don’t leave us like this.

Payal: dad…..

Pankaj slapped her hard and said “you’re not my daughter, you’re dead for me, and inspector take them from my sight”.

Inspector took them out of RM, Pankaj again asked sorry to Raizada people and he also gone from there.

All turned to Adu, who is now looking normal.

Khushi: where you learned this type of language?

Adu: Choti Nani.

Mami: hello hye pye bye, when I teaches you?

Adu: not directly, but indirectly I learned this from you, and make one thing clear “if anyone by mistake also make my mamma upset or said something bad about her then I will never tolerate that and I will never forgive that person, whoever he or she”.