Kashish 35

All are in bhang nasha, so Arshi escorted them carefully to their room, Aman and Anjali consummated their marriage life.

AR- OFFICE:

Aman is sulking his face and doing his job, Arnav saw him like that and called him to his cabin.

Arnav: what happened di kicked you out of the room or what? Why you sulking your face since morning.

Aman: nothing, you cant understand my situation.

Arnav: iss duniya mein aisi kaunsi bhi chiz nahi hai jo Arnav singh Raizada ki samjh mein na aye.

[there is nothing in this world that Arnav Singh Raizada don’t understand] so just spit it out.

Aman: after marriage we made a decision that after all your problems is sorted out then we consummat our marriage, but yesterday in drunk state we consummated and Anjali is very upset about this. I don’t know how to specify her. She is not talking to me.

Arnav: what? Are you serious? Till now not consummated? Are you kidding me?

Aman: shut up Arnav, your di is not like you, ok.

Arnav: I know after her marriage broken she need time, but she love you right then?

Aman: she wanted first your life settle fully, then she will think about us.

Arnav: life is so precious Aman, we don’t know what happen next seconds, so we have to live our life fully, see me I never leave opportunity to love your sister, and result is she is pregnant now.

Aman: I know, but make your di understand this.

Arnav: how can I talk her these things Aman, you have to tell her, every time I am not come in your personal space. What you learned in these years from me nothing you duffer, you don’t know ABCD of romance.

Aman: what the!! I am very well know, just I don’t want to upset your di, that’s why I accepted this.

Arnav: now what? I don’t have a right saying this, but still when you did opening stock then start to build Business Empire [in double meaning] I hope you understood what I am saying.

Aman: hmm….. But I can’t convince her Arnav, she is stubborn like you.

Arnav: ohh hello, my sister is better than your sister, my sister never pull your hair, like your sister do to me.

Aman: [chuckling] you deserve that, I am still not believe the great Arnav Singh Raizada is like this after marriage.

Arnav: [smirking] your sister effect is like that, I can do anything for her one smile.

Aman: ya I saw many demos from you.

Arnav: ok relax, I will talk with Khushi and she will talk to di regarding this.

Aman: thu mujhe marwana chahatha hai kya? [You want to kill me?].

Arnav: relax Aman, your sister will handle di very well, better than you.

Arnav called Khushi and told the incident.

ANJALI ROOM:

Khushi: hi di, are you busy?

Anjali: no Khushiji come na.

Khushi: wo I have no work and I am not getting sleep so came here to talk with you.

Anjali: sure come.

Both sat on the bed and started talking, Khushi first talked with general and complaint against Arnav.