Kashish 46

Rohith is waiting for his girl who told about her to Arnav and Aman. He asked her to come where he is waiting for her.

A girl came in wearing a sari with smile on her face, Rohith is mesmerized to see her, he always saw her in dress and this is first time he is seeing her in sari.

Rohith: hi.

Girl: hello, she said looking down with shy.

Rohith: Pallavi why I called here is to talk to you, it’s very important matter.

Pallavi: ji I am listening.

Rohith: I don’t know how and when I fell in love with you, I gone so many cities and saw many girls but I never felt that this is the girl I wanted in my life, when I saw you my heart said to me that you’re the one whom I am waiting in my life.

Pallavi is listening to his words carefully and she is smiling lightly hear about the things.

Rohith: I talked with my Jiju and Brother, they gave me green signal to propose you, after talking with them I gain some strength to talk with you about this.

Pallavi: then?

Rohith sat on her knees and took a Ring in his hands and said I LOVE YOU WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Pallavi is on cloud after hearing this, she just nodded his head and forwarded her hands towards him. Rohith is happy and he stood up and inserted the ring in her finger.

Rohith: you not answered about my confession.

Buddhu if a girl nodded his head with shy then it’s clear that she also love you.

Rohith and Pallavi are startled to hear a female voice and turned to see there stood all Raizada family Adu is capturing this moment. The words said by Khushi.

Khushi: don’t need words when eyes can say thousands of emotions.

They all came to them,

Rohith: you guys all here?

Arnav: why not, this is the most important phase in your life, and we don’t want to miss it.

Aman: can’t you introduce to your fiancée to us?

Rohith: why not, [turning to Pallavi] this is my family, the first important person in my life is my sister Khushi, [Pallavi joined her hands and said Namaste] and he is my Jiju Arnav Singh Raizada, [Arnav nodded his head with smile] he is my brother Aman and she is his Wife Anjali, he is Aksh and his wife Prachi and this my favorite nephew Adarsh in short Adu.

Khushi: elders are in home and Nani came with and she is stayed back in Hotel, after coming to there we will introduce you to them.

Rohith: how you know that I am in this city?

Arnav: when we can use your sister? Don’t forget she is also a detective, she called to your office and they told us that you’re in Bangalore, so we came here.

Rohith: where are my new buddies?

Khushi: they are sleeping in hotel with Nani.

Anjali: tell your parents that we are coming to ask your hand tomorrow we will come.

Pallavi nodded her head.

Aman: let’s go Rohith drop her to home and come to The Leela Palace we are staying their ok.

They all came back to hotel and rested in their rooms.

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav is working in his laptop and Khush is sleeping as always and Arohi is playing on the bed, Arnav is watching her from his place, Khushi is inside the bathroom and Adu is with Aman and Anjali. Arnav came and sat on the bed and playing with her, when Khushi came from the bathroom.