Kashish 31

Sheetal: you have to choose who you want? Me or your family?

Khushi: how can you do that Arnavji? You can’t leave me?

Sheetal: don’t think from heart ASR, think practically from mind.

Khushi: [crying] no you can’t do this to me, where I go?

Sheetal: say her go back to California.

Khushi: say something Arnavji why are you silent, is this your love for me?

Sheetal: say her ASR don’t love anyone.

Khushi: you don’t love me that’s fine, what about Adu and most importantly what about our babies, they are growing inside me?

Arnav hearing from both ladies and his mind and heart arguing with each other.

Sheetal: get up ASR hold my hand we will go far away from them.

Khushi: don’t do that Arnavji, you don’t want us to stay here na that’s ok we will leave now only.

Adu come baby, our journey end in this house.

Adu came running to his mom, khushi held his arm and started to go when Adu stopped and turned back to his dad and said “I HATE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART, NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO US< GOOD BY MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA”.

Arnav: [shocked] NO you both can’t go like this, I can’t live without you both, listen KHUSHI KHUSHI Khushi. Both went out of the Main Road.

KHUSHI!!!!

Arnav screamed and sat up from the bed in the middle of the night, having terrible dream.

Khushi: Arnavji what happened? She caressed his face, Arnav saw her and hugged her tight.

Arnav: promise me you never leave me promise me Khushi.

Khushi: caressing his back] Arnavji I will never go leaving you, you saw any bad dream?

Arnav: Adu and you both are going out from my life and Adu said he hate me.

Khushi: shhh Adu love you so much Arnavji, he never hate you. Calm down please. She took water and he drank.

Arnav: I want to see Adu now,

Saying this he stood up from the bed and started to walk towards Adu’s room. Adu is sleeping on the bed, Arnav came and sat on the bed, he kissed Adu’s forehead and caressed his hair and said “PAPA LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUDDY”. Khushi have tears in her eyes seeing Arnav emotional so much.

Khushi: Arnav we will sleep here, you will feel better.

Arnav nodded and slide inside the blanket beside and hugged him taking in his arms. Khushi also slept beside Adu and caressed arnav’s hair to sooth his pain.

------------------------------------

ADU’s ROOM – MORNING

Adu wake up and started to stretched his arms and found that someone hugged him tight, he opened his eyes and saw his Dad.

Adu: looking Hot dad, he kissed on arnav’s cheek, feeling someone kissed him arnav opened his eyes and saw Adu staring him.

Adu: good morning dad.

Arnav: morning buddy.

Adu: [still in his arms] why you slept here, mamma thrown you out of the room. He giggled.

Khushi: no mamma also here baby.

Adu turned and saw his mamma, and smiled.

Adu: I loved this, today my day go fantastic, I always want to sleep like this, in between you, but…..