Kashish 44

Haldi function is over and are all are is resting when doorbell rang, PRACHI’s parents and some relatives came from Sydney.

All raizada’s are welcomes them in a grand way. The sat and talking with each other when Adu came running towards the hall.

Adu: mamma where are you?

Nani: what happened Adu? You need something?

Adu: No, I just want mamma and dad. Where are they?

Mami: in their room.

Adu ran towards the room.

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav: how many times I have to say don’t roam here and there Khushi.

Khushi: where I am roaming? You just always behind me.

Arnav: wo really? If I not roam around you then you will forget that you’re pregnant.

Khushi: shut up Arnav Ji, you’re better when Di’s marriage ritual time, that time you’re away from me, but I celebrated all rituals, and now see here.

Arnav: what did you said? Shut up? That to me? I warning you Khushi that time you’re just some two or three week pregnant, but now you’re 6 month pregnant.

Khushi: tho?

Arnav: what tho? Just keep quit and sit in one place, if I see you around then……

Khushi: then? What?

Arnav: then there is no intimacy from my side, and you have sleep without me.

Khushi huffed and sat on the folding her legs.

Khushi: you know I craving for you in this period that’s why you taking advantage of that situation.

Arnav: you didn’t left any chance either.

Khushi: don’t know why I am craving for you this much, when Adu’s time I didn’t get these type cravings.

Khushi became sad remembering her first pregnancy, Arnav’s face also saddened hearing this. He came to her and side hugged her.

Arnav: because that time I not with you, so you didn’t craved for that.

Khushi: Arna………………..

Arnav placed finger on her lip and said, don’t say anything.

Khushi: [crying] when Adu is inside me na, I just wanted to see your face, I don’t wanted anything that time, Rahul always beside me that time, he hired one of his men in India and said him to capture your photo or video and send to him.

Arnav: that means in you’re pregnant he is beside you?

Khushi: [silently] hmm… he took care of me and before I say anything he fulfilled all my wish.

Arnav: I own him for this from bottom my heart Khushi.

Khushi: when Adu born, when he opened his eyes for the first time Rohith showed him your photo first, once I said him that I like Adarsh name, so first he is the one he name as Adarsh Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: he never asked you that why you far away from me?

Khushi: No, never, he just said that if I am far away from you that there must be some reason, so I never asked anything, actually many time he said inform you about Adu. But I was scared what would your reaction.

Arnav: ok now just stop crying ok, my princess will born as Rondhu and I just don’t want that.

Khushi: [smiled] I don’t cry so much ok?