• 18 •

Annabeth's POV

I was still so elated from lunch, I wasn't even that upset that I had gym today. I had gym with Percy, Reyna, Piper, Hazel, and unfortunately, Drew.

But this time, whatever Drew threw at me, I would catch it and throw it right back. I'm not letting her walk all over me anymore. And it feels great.

"Alright cupcakes!" Coach Hedge called. "Today we're doing wrestling. I'll give you you're partners. Everyone sit down on the benches. First up we have..."

I know what you're thinking, omg, don't tell me they had to wear those wrestling leotard things. I know, thank God we don't. That would be waaaaaaay too awkward. We did have to wear the protective gear, however.

After a little while, I heard my name.

"Annabeth Chase and Drew Tanaka." Coach Hedge just spoke the words I wished to never hear. I am about to wrestle with Drew Tanaka.

I'm not worried. She's a toothpick, I mean she really isn't that strong. I'm just worried that she'll do something dirty like pull my hair and when she does that, I'll lose it. And I would prefer not to draw anymore attention to myself than I already have.

Right now, I'm 'the girl who sang on YouTube' and since lunch, 'the girl who stood up to Drew Tanaka'. I don't want the newest rendition to be 'the girl who went on a rampage and sent Drew to the hospital'. Yeah. No thanks.

I walked on to the mat. Drew was already there, waiting. Her gym shorts were too short to even be shorts (woah that's a lot of 'shorts') and her shirt was nearly a crop top. Why this girl hasn't been dress coded, I have absolutely no idea. She probably bribed the school with money or something.  Her father is rich so she uses 'daddy's money' for everything.

Coach blew the whistle and before I could even perform the first step of my strategy, I saw her swing at me. Suddenly I was on the floor, and that was the last thing I knew before everything went black.

Author's note

Wow two major chappies in a row. Look at me. Hope you guys liked. And don't worry. Annabeth will get revenge.
-bella💕