• 27 •

Annabeth's POV

"AAAHHHH!" Piper squealed.

Percy and I were walking down the hallways of school. Today we were telling everyone that we're a couple now. Boyfriend and girlfriend.

I love it!

Piper came running towards us, leaving Jason behind. I guess they were heading to class together. 

"Oh my God! Annabeth!" Piper engulfed me in a hug.

"Ribs. Being. Crushed." I was somehow able to croak out.

"Right." She let go of me. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly.

"But, just so I'm correct; you two are together now, right?"

"Yes." Percy and I answer simultaneously.

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE!" Piper yelled.

"Shhh!" I laugh. 

"Dude!" Jason gave Percy a bro hug. "Finally!" Jason turned to me. "Annabeth you have absolutely no idea how long this guy has been telling me how much he likes y—."

"Thank you, Jason." Percy cuts him off. He shoots Jason a death glare after a fake smile.

"Oh really, Seaweed Brain?" I turn to Percy with a side smirk and a raised eyebrow. Percy told Jason how he likes me? How much he likes me? This is... wow. This is adorable. "How long?"

"Since Percy trampled you." Jason says.

"Dude!" Percy has a look on his face that says what the frick man?

I just laughed. "It's ok Percy. Because I like you too." I smiled at him and winked.

"Thanks Wise Girl." He winked back. Ugh he's just so perfect. I love everything about him. His messy black hair that refuses to listen to him. His strong arms that held me when I cried about my mother. But my favorite physical trait of his, is his eyes. They're just so beautiful. I feel like they showcase the real Percy. The one that's fun and mischievous and sassy. But now that I know Percy, like really know him, I also see strength, perseverance, bravery. I know what Percy's been through, how much he's seen and experienced. I give him props for being so strong through all of it. And keeping up this act like he was fine, and keeping his reputation. And I'm honored to take some of the burden. Ever since Percy told me about his home life, he seems like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Like he can stand up straight, now that some of the weight is gone. Like it's easier to bare. And I couldn't be happier to help.

"But oh my gosh, when the rest of the group find out! Ha!" Piper said. "They're gonna be so happy."

"Not surprised?"

"Oh honey no. When they find out that Percabeth is finally real—."

"Percy-what?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Percabeth. The ship name of Percy and Annabeth." Piper explained.

"How long?" Perch asks.

"Since you two sat with us at lunch." Jason says.

"You guys are ridiculous." I say. Then we all headed to class.

***

"Here it comes." I said as Percy and I sat down next to each other at the lunch table. "Ready?" I ask.

"Plan Percabeth is a go." Percy smiles at me.
"Hey Annabeth?" Percy says loudly getting the entire table's attention. Everyone's heads turned to us. Leo, Reyna, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Nico, and Thalia.

"Yes Percy?" I say.

"Guess what." Percy says. He's smiling so wide now.

"What?" I ask, trying not to laugh. Everyone's eyes are still on us. Suddenly, Percy leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. God, I will never get over how amazing this feels. Percy is a great kisser, but it's not just that. It's that I can kiss him. He's my seaweed brain. I'm his wise girl.

We pulled away after what I think was a full minute of Percy and I kissing. Everyone was frozen. Then Leo yelled "Finally!" He was beaming at us. Everyone else cheered in agreement.

"Percabeth is officially a thing!" Reyna exclaimed.

"I know right! I thought the same thing when I found out!" Piper said.

"What?" Reyna said. "She new before the rest of us!" Reyna scoffed and put a hand on her chest looking offended. She was being sarcastic. Don't worry. Reyna isn't like that.

"Unintentionally!" I say.

"Yeah. Piper and Jason saw us in the hallway earlier today." Percy backed me up.

"But you know now so, it doesn't really matter." I say.

"You have a point." Reyna agreed. "But you figured it out!"

"Yeah. Was it really that obvious?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. The sexual tension here was killing all of us." Leo says.

"There was not 'sexual tension'." I argue.

"Oh yes there was." Thalia smiles at me and nods like yeah there was.

"W-. I-. N-." I struggle to find words. I just sigh in defeat.

"Exactly!" Leo stands up and points at me.

"Dude, sit down." Jason says. Leo obliges.

"But what about Jason and Piper?" I ask. "Jiper!" I put them on the spot. They both froze.

"What?" Piper speaks first. She swallows. All eyes are on Jason and Piper, who are sitting side by side.

"Annabeth's not wrong." Nico joins in. He's smirking at Jason and Piper.

"Well..." Jason begins. Piper turns to look at him.

"This conversation is not about us." Jason argues.

"Yeah." Piper adds.

"Oh please. Jason you've been telling me how much you want to be with Piper since freshmen year."

"Wow. Nice payback dude." Jason says.

Percy just keeps going on and on, completely ignoring Jason. "He always told me how pretty you were and how he wanted to just kiss you so ba—."

"We get it!" Jason interrupts. Jason and Piper are bright red. Piper is laughing a bit at what Percy said. Im still laughing so hard and Percy has joined me.

"How did I put up with you two for so many years?" Reyna asks.

We all ended up laughing together. And I knew that these people would be the most important friends I'll ever have. And the most important love I'll ever have sits right next to me, smiling with his sea green eyes bright.

This is where I'm meant to be.

Author's note

You guys! Percy and Annabeth are together now! Percabeth is official! Yay! Hope you liked the chappie. And don't worry. I'm no where near the end.
-bella💕