• 31 •

Annabeth's POV

"Annabeth!" Reyna called from down the hallway. She began running to Percy and I, who were walking towards her hand in hand.

"Yes Reyna?" I called back.

She finally caught up with us. "Today is volleyball tryouts! Monday December 10th!" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

Percy just stood there, onlooking. "You're trying out, right?"

"Yeah." I looked at Percy.

Reyna pulled me in for a hug. "Yay!" She pulled away and began jumping up and down while holding my arms.

I laughed. "Okay Reyna, we get it, you're excited." Percy was smiling at us both.

"Tryouts start at 6.You want me to pick you up at 5:45?" She asked.

"Sure." I smiled at her.

"Okay. Now that that's settled, lets get to class." Percy began walking. Reyna and I followed.

***

"Finally." I groaned.

"I know. It feels like these past seven hours of school took the past seven years of my life." Percy complained.

"Okay, that's a little dramatic, but... technically, yes."

"And there's my wise girl right on time."

I laughed as I unloaded my books from my bag into my locker. When I was finished exchanging my books, I closed my locker and turned around. Percy came in front of me and I leaned on the lockers.

"You're sure you can't come over?" He asked, his eyes pleading with me like a baby seal's. He took a step closer to me.

"Yes, Seaweed Brain. I have to prepare for tryouts and I have a lot of home work." I explained.

"We can do homework together." He reasoned.

"Percy, you and I both know that's not how my visit will end." I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"What, you think it'll turn into this?" He closed the small gap between us. God, every time he kissed me, it felt like I was in heaven. His lips were soft and his hands rested on my waste, perfectly fitting my curves. It's like we were made for each other.

"I know it'll end like this." I pulled away briefly, before Percy kissed me again. I spoke against his lips. "How did I ever resist you before?"

He smiled against mine. "I don't know." He kissed me again, tongue and all. "I was barely able to keep myself away." He said quietly, almost a whisper. I leaned in to kiss him again, but Reyna interrupted us.

"No PDA in the halls. Please and thank you." She cupped her hands around her mouth and spoke in a monotone voice to sound like a loud speaker. Percy and I laughed and pulled away.

"You two make me sick." She started, her eyes narrowing. "It's adorable." She smiled at us. "Alright. So, as much as I hate to break up this little love fest, Annabeth I'm coming to your place to pick you up at 5:45. Percy, do you want to come? Your apartment is on my way there."

"Sure. I'll be there to support my wise girl." He said and looked at me. I wanted to kiss him again, but Reyna had other ideas.

"Ahem."

"Sorry."

"Anyways, until then, Percy try to keep your hands off of Annabeth, and I'll see you guys later." We all began to walk in our separate directions. "Oh wait, Annabeth!" Reyna ran to me.

"Be sure to have knee pads with you."

"Okay, thanks. See you later Rey."

"Bye."

We all walked off. Percy and I to his Prius, and Reyna to her HRV. I wanted to get home so I could do my homework and do anything I could to prepare for tryouts.

I had a lot of work to do.