• 21 •

Annabeth's POV

I was just walking to my next class when Mrs. Didly stopped me.

"Annabeth Chase?" She held out her hand.

"Mrs. Didly, hi." I said I shook her hand.

"I saw your performance last night. I thought that you did amazing. I love your voice."

"Well, thank you." I said with a large grin.

"I was wondering; how would you like to be in the play? The school is doing Hamilton this year, and I was wondering if you'd like to be Angelica?" She offered.

Oh my God. I had the opportunity to be my favorite character from my favorite play. "R-really? I-I'd love to!" I was so excited I began to stutter.

"Great. I'll you see you Monday night in the auditorium at six." She walked off.

Oh. My. God. I WAS GOING TO BE ANGELICA. IN HAMTON. I thought I might spontaneously combust. Just then, I saw Reyna and Percy walking down the hallway. I ran over to them. They stopped abruptly when I crashed into Percy. I was running and I turned to say sorry to someone I had bumped into and—bam! The next thing I knew my face was buried in Percy's chest. I quickly backed away.

"Woah. Slow down Wise Girl." He smiled at me. Percy's hands were on my waist from when I crashed into him. He pulled them away.

"Guess what!" I said, a huge grin on my face.

"What?" Reyna and Percy said simultaneously.

"IM GOING TO BE ANGELICA IN THE SCHOOL PLAY HAMILTON!" I shouted.

Percy's face lit up. "That's awesome Annabeth!" He hugged me.

"Yeah. That's amazing!" Reyna was beaming. She gave me a good squeeze.

"Oh my God I'm so excited! My first practice is Monday night at six."

"Cool. You need me to pick you up?" Percy asked.

"That would be great, actually. And Reyna can you come too? I'll need some moral support."

"Of course!" She said.

Just then Piper walked up to us. "Hey. What's up?" She smiled at us.

"IM GONNA BE ANGELICA IN THE SCHOOL PLAY HAMILTON!" I shouted. Piper had dealt with my Hamilton obsession since it first started in 8th grade.

"OH MY GOSH THAT AWESOME ANNABETH!" Piper yelled. We hugged.

"Can you come to my first practice Monday night at six?" I asked.

"Absolutely!"

Then the bell rang for first period.

"Well we should all get to class." Percy said.

"Right. I'm so excited." I said.

Then Piper and I walked off to English and Percy and Reyna to history.

***

At the end of the day, I grabbed my stuff and said bye to me friends. I was ready to just go home and relax. I was going to have a restful weekend.

Or so I thought.

Author's note

Sorry guys. This is a short chappie but it's important. I was gonna include this in the last chappie but I forgot so here it is. PERCABETH IS COMING SOON. I promise. Hope you guys liked.
-bella💕