Chapter 7: Classes & Full Moon

By my second class, I was close to falling asleep. I hated being so weak, but I couldnt help it.

"Emily, wake up!" Harry nudged me when my eyes slid closed. Damn full moon.

I moaned, Merlin! I had done this a million times and never felt this sleepy the day of the dreaded night.

I knew it was because I was required to focus on other things than the burning pain I was in.

"Professsor? May I take Emily to the Hospital wing?" Ron asked worry all in his voice.

"Go Weasley." McGonagall's crisp voice answered.

Ron carefully picked me up and ran. "Dont worry Emily, everything is going to be ok."

"I know Ron, I love you. My night in shinning armor." I said fantly before I blacked out with a smile on my face.

*

"Miss Lupin, I know you can hear me." A stern voice said.

I opened my eyes to find Madam Pomfrey clicking her teeth in sympathy. "What happened?" My mind was foggy before I had passed out.

"Remus, shes awake now." Pomfrey sighed.

"Now Emily this month theres been a change in plans. You arent strong enough to Floo home or to Apperate. So, we will be here on the grounds this full moon, but only this time.

"How?" I asked puzzled.

"Remember reading about the Shrieking Shack?" Remus asked with a slight twisted smile.

"Of course they said it was haunted...wait, was that you?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes it was. Now you will join me there tonight. Next month we will return home. I convinced Dumbledore to let you return home the day of the full moon and not to return until two days later. He said yes on one condition; you use a time turner to carch up.onnwhat you missed." Remus handed me the interconnected hourglass set inside a long gold chain.

"I remember reading about this

"I remember reading about this. Yes, I'll do it. Now should I be here or the forest? Im feeling pretty vicious right now." My body became rigid.

"You may leave Miss Lupin and Remus, watch over her." Pomfrey called as we left the hospital wing.

"You know I will Poppy." Remus winked. Poppy just smiled and waved us away.

"Come on, we can stay in the Forbidden Forest until nightfall."

"Remus, is that safe?" I asked when we got outside.