Chapter 39: Playing with Fire

Dont judge me.

After I told Harry my secret, the boy was only more into me. This was amazing, that the Harry Potter loved me as the real me. I felt as if we had always belonged together.

"Would you like to take our relationship to the next level?" Harry asked later that night.

Without hesitating, I nodded in approval.

He smiled and whisked me off to a room be called the ROR. I quickly casted the conception charm, it would protect me for 8 hours.

The room supplied us with a king bed. We both got in and the night disappeared.

*

When I awoke, I heard someone laughing. "Hey dont make fun of me." I protested.

"No, not at you. Dad made a bet that you were someone else. Turns out he's right." Harry laughed.

Classes continued on and I was handling the hatered from my classmates fine. Harry on the other hand was losing his patience. I was always by his side to whisper reassurances.

We were in Potions when Harry and I were called out for the Wand Weighing. I read its basically a check to be sure our wands are working fine.

I came in surprised to see Sirius and Remus there. "Why are you here?" I smiled at the men.

"You two are underage and as such require a guardian to be present at these functions." Remus replied.

"Thanks."

Crazy Rita Skeeter came by and tried to get Harry on his own.

"Harry is not leaving the group, Miss Skeeter. If you try, should I tell the Ministry you've been buggging us?" Sirius growled.

Rita then sputtered useless apologies which Sirius waved away.

Olivander came into the room and inspected each wand. Krum said his wands from Gregorivitch, Fleurs had Veela hair from her grandmother, and apparently, the wandmaker took the longest with mine and Harrys.

As we were leaving, Harry took my hand. "Yes?"

"Meet me tonight by Hagrids hut. You can do the Disillumiant Charm?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I consider myself a prodigy in Charms. What time?"

"11pm."

"Ok then."

*

"Emily, where are you going?" Fred asked.

"Are you jealous of me?" I asked at once.

"Why would...."

"We be?" George finished.

I shrugged, "I got chosen and you didnt."

"Emily..." My older brothers came on both sides of me. "We dont envy you. You were entered against your will. Who cares about the damn prize? The best one is you coming out alive." Fred finished.

"Are you two still going for that joke shop?" I asked

"Yes!" They replied