Chapter 47: The Attack

Sirius only stared at me open mouthed. "You've been here all along, havent you?"

I smiled faintly. "Yes."

"Molly Weasley did all that to you?"

I nodded faintly. "I have memories and no, I dont want her in prison. I found out why she was so awful to me just earlier today. Thats what caused my sick stomach."

"Ok. Do you have any questions for me? Molly is older than me, but the Prewetts were well known." Sirius offered.

"Um....no. Im honestly at the point of not caring. I could care less. But please Sirius, keep me a secret." I added.

"Of course I will. No need to worry." Sirius smiled.

"Dad, what were you all talking about earlier? Something about a weapon?" Harry asked.

"We think Voldemort is after something, something he didnt have before." Sirius stated.

"What could the weapon be?" I asked

Sirius shrugged, "Hell if I know."

I rolled my eyes. "Im off to bed, Im very tired."

"As you should be. Night Dad." Harry hugged Sirius before we went upstairs.

"Im glad Sirius knows the truth."

*

"Emily, are you ok with showing your true self here?" Sirius asked the next morning.

"Why not?" I smiled undoing the charms over me. My classic red hair apleaered as did my blue eyes.

"You look beautiful." Harry smiled at me.

"Thanks, Potter."

"You look good Emily. If you want to tell your family, its all up to you." Sirius stated.

"No, not till im 17. No one should know we're emancipated by soul bond." I smiled grimly.

"Thats very smart."

*

The summer dissolved into practical jokes and fun. However, an owl from Rpn dampened our spirits.

Apparently Percy has chosen his career over his family. I always liked him the least of my siblings.

Shaking my head I burnt the parchment. "I never knew Percy, Harry. I see no loss there."

*

Overview

Ron was furious that Percy had up and left. But once again, he began to think about his twin Emma. Was she as dead as his mother told him? Life was dull without his older twins to cause trouble.

His thoughts then turned to Emily, besides Harry dating her, Ron still felt attracted to the girl. Why he had no idea.

Ron was walking on the Muggle street when he felt a sudden chill in the air. Everything turned cold and then, Ron saw them, the dreaded dementors.

Raising his wand, he remembered what Harry and Emily told him about repelling them. He thought solely about his twin sister at 3 years of age before the tragic accident.

"Expecto Patronum!" Ron bellowed.
A jack russell terrier burst out of his wand and charged at the dementors. Ron stumbled back into the building looking as white as a sheet.

"Ron, whats wrong?" Molly asked.

"Bloody dementors were here! I had to fight them off!" Ron spat.

"What?!"

"You heard me, Mum. I will even give you the memory if you dont believe me." Ron huffed. "Is there any chocolate in the house?"

*

When I awoke, I was in pure bliss. Harry turned in his bed and smiled at me.

"Dad?" Harry called when we heard movemnt outside the room.

"Sorry you two, but Rons been warned of using underage magic against dementors. I need to investigate what those foul creatures were doing in a Muggle neighborhood." Sirius sighed obviously aggrevated.

Harry sprang up, "I wanna help!"

"Harry." Sirius replied

"Please, he my best friend!" Harry protested.

"Look, our father works for the Ministry, he will help Ron out. Now come back to bed." I chuckled.

"Listen to your wife, Harry." Sirius chuckled.

I looked at Harrys annoyed face, "Harry, my dad will help Ron. You know he will."

Deapite Sirius insisting we remain at Black Manor, he had to relent when Harry wouldnt stop begging to see Ron. I put the spell back on myself and accompanied him.

"Ron!" Harry exclaimed

"Blimey Harry! Im alright, I only got a warning. The Ministry cant indentify who did the spell. But they suspected me because of you and Emily here." Ron cleared his throat.

"What is it, your patronus?" I asked

"Jack Russell terrier." Ron beamed.

Harry, if that spell is ever needed, you need to cast it. Mine is identical to Rons and he cant know. I sent to him silently.

Harry gripped my hand in recognition. You know I will protect you with everything I have.

"We just wanted to check in on you, Ron. We grew worried. Did your dad straighten it out?" I asked

"He did. Told me that I have 2 more strikes to get through before they consider explusion. But its highly unlikely. Dad got them to clear the charges, at least no Muggles saw my magic. It was self defense." Ron shrugged.

"Im so glad!" I smiled and I wanted to hug him, but I held myself back. The last thing I needed is my twin accusing me of leading me on.

"So am I." Ron beamed.

Harry, Sirius and I all stayed over at Grimmauld Place. Mum wasnt happy knowing Harry and I were sharing a bed. But the old hag had no say. Im not in her custody or anyones for that matter and Ive been emancipated. The owl arrived 2 days after our soul bond kicked in. It said we were both emancipated, considered an adult and the Trace has been taken off.

Each day, I set aside 2 hours of alone time. Harry doesnt care, we can go a max time of 5 hours apart before we feel weakened. During this alone time, Ive been working avidly to learn wandless magic.

I made a private trip to Ollivanders shop to buy a back up wand. I even requested the old wizard to keep it off the record. Which the old man did.

"Emma? Is that you?" Harry asked when I stepped out of the fireplace.

"Yeah, its me." I undid the spell on my appearance. Per Harry and Sirius' request, Ive been keeping to my old appearance in private.