Chapter 23: Polyjuice Potion?!

It was on one such times, I decided to visit Myrtle. Shes the only ghost Ive told about my life. So on occasion, I would visit her.

"Im Moaning Myrtle, I wouldnt expect you to know me." She said hautily.

"Myrtle who are you.." I stopped short when I saw my three friends huddled around a culdron. I crossed my arms. "Let me guess, you three are doing something illegal, right?"

"I thought it would be best to brew the Polyjuice Potion to see if Malfoy knows anything about the Chamber." Hermione explained

I snorted. "Hermione, only people who can speak Parceltongue can open the Chamber. Malfoy lacks the capability."

"How do you know that?" Ron asked

"Slytherin could speak to snakes, and he made it only for him to enter. Its not hard to put two and two together now is it?" I smirked at the trio.

"She does have a point." Hermione hesitated

"You three are bloody lucky no one comes in here." I shook my head.

"We havent knicked Snapes stores yet." Harry sighed

"Do you have a death wish?!" I exploded

"We need ingredients that only Snape has." Hermione reasoned.

"I want no part in this." I raised my arms.

"Ok, but you wont tell, will you?" Hermione asked nervously.

"No." I replied and left the room.

*

"Ok its time, make your escape, quick!" Fred whispered.

I tumbled into the fireplace. "Blubell Cottage!" I cried.

I disappeared and landed in the front room to find a werewolf growling at me.

"Dont get your fur all knotted, I'm coming." I replied opening the door and steeped outside.

When I got outside, I easily transformed into my wolf self. Together, we ran off into the night.

"Emily, was there something you wanted to tell me last night?" Remus asked as I got ready to get back to school.

"No nothing. I have to go." I hugged the man before returning.

*

"We have to be careful when collecting our hairs." I heard Hermione say.

"What?! Is this to do with your potion?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We need the hairs of those we will be transforming into." Hermione replied.

"Eww, like thats not gruesome." I made a face.

"I can hypothetically spike some sweets with a Sleeping Daught to make them pass out, whoever you are inpersonating." I cleared my throat.

"Sure feel free to try your talents outside the classroom." Harry winked.

*

"So, is it ready?" I whispered to Hermione.

"Yes. Look, this is the hair I have. I got it off Millicent when we were wrestling." Hermione grimaced