Chapter 37: Goblet Of Fire

Going to do a lot of skippimg here.

"Emily dear, are you sure you dont want to stay?"

"Positive Mrs. Weasley. My uncle is demanding I return. Thank you for having me." I smiled before leaving through the fireplace.

"Emily, you wont be traveling by the train this year." Remus said the moment I returned.

I smiled, "I thought not."

The rest of the summer was quiet and relaxing.

*

"Sadly the Qudditch Cup will not take place this year." Dumbledore announced at the Welcome feast 3 weeks later.

This caused an uproar. So what? He then said the Triwizard Tournament is to take place. Oh boy, and to my relief, they are putting an age line that no one under 17 can submit themselves.

I smiled to myself. Perhaps, this year will be quiet.

"So are you excited about the Tournament?" Ron asked us when we came to the common room.

"No. We already put our lives in danger each year. Why do it voluntarily?" I asked

Ron groaned.

"Emily does have a point." Harry smiled taking my mouth in his. When he surfaced, "I have enough fame as it is."

"Thats great! But you all have money. 1,000 galleons." Ron said wistfully.

"If they give a prize for risking your lofe, 1,000 isnt a big enough prize." I shrugged.

"Im afraid I have to agree with Emily." Hermione replied.

"Great are you lot entering?" Fred asked

"Huh?" I turned and smiled at my brother. "I thought you were 16?"

"We turn 17 in April. We only need to grow a few months." George piped in.

"Unbelieveable!" I exclaimed.

*

"Class today we have a visitor, Mad-Eye Moody and he will be demonstrating..."

"Curses!" Moody cut Remus off. "There are three Unforgiveable Curses. Why are they Unforgiveable?"

I raised my hand surpringly before Hermione. "You end up in Askaban if you use any of them."

"Nice work Miss..."

"Lupin."

"Impressive." Moody shot Remus an expression of approval. "A curse, girl?"

"Imperious, the control spell." I trembled. Mum put me under that damn curse a few times before I reached out to Remus, it was aweful.

Moody took out a spider from a jar and cast the spell. Whatever Moody did with the wand, the spider had no choice but obey. I shuddered and shut my eyes tight. Majority of the class laughed except for a few.

"How would you like it if it was done to you?" Moody snapped causing the laughter to die at once. I opened my eyes, relieved he had stopped the demonstration.

"Alastor, thats enough. Another curse please." Remus called out.

Neville raised a shaking hand. "Cruciatus Curse."