Chapter 57: Dracos Plan

Remus had insisted that a week later, Harry and I were to get our supplies. The two of us flooed to the Leaky Couldron and opened the gateway.

The street had changed, most looked around worried.

"Robes first?" I asked my husband.

Harry nodded when we were inturrupted by a voice. "Harry? Emily!"

I turned to find Hermione running up to us. I grinned at the sight. "Hermione!"

"Getting your supplies I see." She smiled.

"Yes we are. We're off to get robes, care to join?"

"Would love to." Hermione fell into step with me.

We came in to see Malfoy being fitted.
"Mother, if your wondering what the smell is, a Mudblood just walked in."

"No need for language like that here!" The Madam Milkin said sharply. "I dont want wands drawn in my shop either! Its not worth it!"

Harry and I both drew our wands.

"So this is the boy you and Hermione bump heads with." I glanced him up and down. Whenever my husband got into rows with the prat, I was never around.

"Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy bad boy. Like you'd dare do magic out of school."

"Put those away." Mrs. Malfoy said coldly. "If you ever attack my son, it will be the last thing you ever do."

"Really? Going to get a few Death Eater pals to do us in, are you?" Harry took a step forward.

"No need for such accuasations!" I yelled loudly. The shopkeeper sent me a look of gratitude.

"I see that being Dumbledores favorite has given you a false sense of security. He wont always be there to protect you."

Harry looked around mockingly. "Look at that, hes not herd now. Why nlt have a go? They can get you a double cell with your loser of a husband."

"How dare you insult my mother Potter!" Malfoy snapped

Harry raised his wand higher causing Hermione to moan. "Think of all the trouble you'll be in!"

Its up to you. You know there will be mo warning. I mentally smirked at him.

Madam Milkin was trying to put a pin on his left arm when Malfoy yelled out in pain. "I dont want these robes anymore!" He stalked out and his mother followed.

"Harry, why would you be so wreckless?! You could habe gotten expelled!" Hermione exclaimed.

Dont tell her!

"Cant have that prat push us around can I?" Harry srnt her an easy going smile.

After we all got fitted, we made our way to Fred and George's shop. It looked amazing!

We came in and there was George to greet us. "Hello Emily, Harry!"

"This place is so cool!"

"Thanks sis. You two can have whatever you want on the house. We insist. You two invested in us, its the least we can do." George explained.

I sighed and nodded.

"Hello Mother!" Fred exclaimed.

My head whipped around to find Mum, Ron and Ginny. "I have to go."

"Dont." Hermione stated

"I have to. Come find me when they're gone." I replied stepping out.

"Emily?" Harrys voice made me pause.

"I need some air." I told my husband who nodded in reply. I was about to head to the Leaky Culdron when I spotted the blonde prat Malfoy alone.

I knew Harry was going to kill me for this, but I disilluminated myself and followed him down Knockturn Alley. The most dodgest place I know.

I watched as Malfoy went into Borigin and Burkes. I came in to find the blonde prat chatging with Mr. Borigin. I did my research on the man. Apparently not the friendliest of blokes. He only talks for the right price.

The blonde prat waltzed in. "Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure it is to see you." Mr. Borigin bowed deeply.

"See that over there?" Malfoy whipered pointing to an old dusty cabinet.

"So?"

"I need to learn how to fix it." Malfoy replied.

"Its hard to say without bringing it in. I cant garentee anything." Borigin hesitated.

"No, perhaps this will make you more confident." Malfoy moved to the man and I saw a black tattoo of a skull and snake. "Tell anyone and there will be consequenses. You know Finrir Greyback? Hes a family friend, will be dropping in and be sure your giving the problem your full attention.

"No need."

"I will decide that. Keep this one safe." Malfoy made to leave after gesturing at a cursed opal necklace.

"Would you like it now?"

"No, how would I look carrying that down the street. Just dont sell it."

"Of course not."

"Not a word to anyone, including my mother." Malfoy demanded.

"Naturally."

While Malfoy left the shop, Borigin went to his back room. I had to be wise about this. I thought about taking the item, but I knew Id be in trouble if I stole the necklace, and Malfoy would be on alert if he found a fake in its place. So I had no choice but to leave the necklace and cabinet untouched. I vowed to keep my eye out for the cursed necklace this term.

I left the shop. Harry, where are you?"

Still at your brothers shop. Where have you been?

Later. I replied as I came back to Diagon. "Had to check on something."

"Shame, I saw Malfoy alone. Wonder where he went." Harry said wistfully.

I shrugged. "Ill come visit later, but for now, I need a new trunk." I announced. I went into the store and went to the trunks that held a mini apartment and several compartments.

It was the size of a regular suitecase but with one button it will expand where all the other compartments are. One was no wrinkles for robes, potion ingredients, security features and when in it, theres a feature that stops someone from tampering with it.

Despite me spending 500 galleons, I became the proud owner of a new trunk.

"Emily, where did you go earlier?"

"I told you, I had to avoid my siblings. I needed a drink at the Leaky Culdron." I replied.

"Very true. If you told them the truth, do you think they'd be nicer?" Harry asked.

"Not at all." I replied.

"Why is that?"

"Look my family is in the past. They need to stay there."