Chapter 19: Train Ride

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am."

I took Remus' arm as he twisted away. We appeared in front of Diagon Alleys entrance. Quickly I took out my wand and tapped the appropriate brick. Within seconds, the archway opened.

"I dont need much Remus, only um...my books and a restock of my potion ingredients." I said at once.

"Ok. Hello Sirius, Harry."

I spun around and smiled seeing one of my beat friends. "Harry!"

"Emily! Are you getting your books?" Harry asked.

"Yes, but I dont know how." I replied.

"Emily, can you come here a second?" Sirius asked

When I came over, the man handed me a sack full of money. "Just to help out. Dont tell Remus." He said with a wink.

"Thank you so much."

"Now, whos ready to go shopping?" Sirius announced.

"I am!" I exclaimed as I stowed the bag into my robes.

Quickly I bought my books and gasped when Dad picked a fight with Lucius Malfoy.

I rolled my eyes, my family could never learn, now could they?

I bought my books, but opted for them to be signed at Hogwarts. Based on the mans demeanor, he'd love any and all kinds of attention.

Remus steered me away to the apothocary where I did a restock of my potion ingredients.

"You want lunch here?"

"Sure thing Uncle Remus." I smiled

"Oh, Padfoot, are you heading home already?" Remus asked when Harry and Sirius were leaving the bookstore.

"Afraid so Moony, got an urgent owl from the minister and he requested my presence." Sirius answered

"Can Harry come join us instead?" Remus asked

Sirius grinned, "of course he can! Now Harry be a good boy for Remus and Emily. Ill come pick you up later at his place."

"Thanks Sirius!" Harry hugged the man tightly before bounding over to us.

*

"Kids order anything you want." Remus stated as he picked up a menu.

A witch with bubblegum pink hair had appeeared. "Hello, my name is Tonks, and I will be your waitress today."

Remus scrunched his face up. "Have I met you before? You look really familiar."

"You might have. Im Nymphadora, but call me Tonks. Im  Andromeda Blacks daughter. My mum is a well known Healer."

"Oh you're little Dora! My best friend is Sirius Black. What are you doing here?" Remus smiled

"Mum is having me pay for Auror school. It does not come cheap." Dora winced

"Good old Andy. Tell her I said hi." Remus smiled

"Shed love to hear from you."

"Remus, do you have a crush on her?" I smiled when the witch left.

Remus looked away as if he didnt hear me. When we were all finished he asked, "Emily, are you ready to get out of here?"

"Yes I am. Lets go Harry." We came back to Bluebell cottage.