Chapter 38: Five Champions

I took Harrys hand and walked up to the headmaster, Remus was coming too.

"They did mot do it! I know Harry and I raised Emily! They dont want enternal fame and glory!" Remus said the moment we entered the room.

"Impossibe! They are just children!" Durmstrangs headmistress protedted.

"Harry, Emily, did either of you enter your names?" McGonagall demanded

"No."

"Did you ask an older student to submit your names?" Dumbledore asked.

"We didn't sign up for this."

"I wonder who did." McGonagall wondered.

"Perhaps to kill them." Moody announced.

"Alastor, thats enough!" A Minstry offical bristled.

"Could thay have confounded the cup?" Madame Maxime I believe piped in.

Dumbledore scoffed, "No 14 year old would know how."

"What about the Age Line?" Maxime demanded.

"Its possible."

"Dont doubt yourself Albus. Just because Lupin and Potter are thrill seekers..." Snape drawled.

"Severus, if you know whats good for you, dont finish that sentance." Remus cut in.

A lot of heated words were exchanged, but then Minister Fudge and the Head of Magical Sports tell us, "For better or worse, you two are in this competition."

Harry and I glanced nervously at each other. We nodded and admist all the racket walked out knowing nothing about the First Task.

"How in Merlin?!" Harry asked.

"I don't know, believe me, I dont." I gasped snogging him hard.

"I promise you Emily, we will survive this." Harry said firmly.

"As long as we have each other, I know we will." I took his hand and returned to the common room.

At once I silenced the room. "We did not enter and anyone who thinks we did is extremely thick headed. I never wanted the spotlight and my boyfriend Harry hates it! Now support the champion who actually entered." I snapped dragging Harry with me.

"You are amazing." Harry replied when I could find a private place to talk.

"Its a gift."

It was a few moments later that Sirius appeared looking very worried.

"Dad!" Harry exclaimed.

Sirius immediately hugged Harry. "Remus said something about the two of you being entered in the touelrnament?!"

"Yes Dad. Someone is framing us!" Harry exclaimed

"Thats obvious. Look just try your best the two of you. It will be fine. Im heading the investigation of who put your names in the Goblet. Keep your heads down and eyes open. Good luck, you will see me at the First Task." Sirius gave us both a hug.

"Thanks."

*

"Good morning Harry." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey." Harry grumbled.

"What is it?"

"Ron."