Chapter 53: Living a Nightmare

Harry shivered violently. "Im here in my dreams all the time. The same thing happens, I go through an unlocked door to the Hall of Prophecies. Dad said that Voldemort wants a weapon. He let slip that a prophecy exists connecting him and me."

"Ok thats not creepy at all." I laughed nervously.

"Sure its not." My husband replied sarcastically.

"You cant find it Harry! Voldemort lured us here for you to find it. History of Magic class told us that only those that the prophecies are written about can remove them. Voldemort is using you!" I gasped.

"How can we get out of here? Do you know the spell for portkeys?" Harry asked

"I do, but I doubt that a portkey by a 15 year old would work." I replied

"What should we do?" Harry asked.

"You dont do anything, but block Him out. Use love as your shield. Then he wont be able to get through. While you're doing that, I will work on getting us out of here." I replied tightening my grip on his hand.

"How are you going to do that?" Harru asked.

I shushed him and closed my eyes so I could dive deep into my memories. Before I was bitten, Dad showed me blueprints of the Departmemt of Mysteries. Theres apparently a secret exit somewhere, but I only needed to find it. Couple of seconds later, I summoned the prints to my head.

"Emily!" Harry shouted as my eyes flew open. "We have company!"

I swore and remembered where the secret exit was. However, we came to the Hall of Prophecies. "Damn it! We ended up here anyway. Do you remember where to go to find the Prophecy?"

"Yea, but you said not to go there."

"I said you cant go there. I will." I smirked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, lets talk mentally." I replied letting go of his hand. Our bond had gotten stronger and on several occassions we practiced talking mentally over distances.

Now keep going straight. At Number 32 turn left. Harry instructed. I put a disillument spell on me. After the series of directions, I found the sphere. Not daring to touch it, I made a duplicate and placed it in my pocket.
I was about to leave when I saw another sphere next to Harrys with my name, not Emily Lupin, but Emma Weasley.

I took the sphere too, leaving behind a well convinced duplicate. I will tend to that later on. I thought to myself.

Tend to what? Harry asked

"Nevermind Harry!" I called.

"Potter!" A man yelled.

Come to me, Harry, Now! I thought to him. I waited in the isle

Im coming Emma. Came his reply

After 5 minutes of me holding my breath, Harry emerged looking worried.

"How are we going to get out of here."

"Ill think of something. Oh, your prophecy, its a duplicate." I pulled out the light blue sphere.

When Harry touched it he yelled loudly. I slapped my habd over his mouth and snatched the sphere from his fingers.

"Wrong one, sorry." I handed him the right one. A womans deep voice emerged.

"The one to vanquish the Dark Lord approches...born to those who have thrice defied him....born as the seventh month dies...and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equel, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not for either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live while the other one survives. The one to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."

"That is me, no doubt. Voldemort marked me with my scar. And power... The only thing I can think of is..." Harry glaced at me.

"Love." We said in unison.

Without another word, I took Harrys hand and motioned for him to be silent. Harry nodded as I disillusioned us.

"Later." I mouthed.

I then tried to summon the blueprints Dad showed us years ago.

We saw a few Death Eaters pass us by and we continued on. Finally, we got to the Death Chamber where a stone archway stood.

"Through there is the exit. Once over there, I can make a portkey to get us back to school." I stated undoing the carm on us.

"I hear voices coming from the archway." Harry stated.

"I know you would, but you cant get to them now. I need you as does the world to defeat Voldemort."

Harry sighed impatently, "come on. Lers go."

We were about to leave when a black cloud stopped us. The black cloud then revealed a pointy pale face who was bald with red eyes. "I think not!" It said.

My grip on Harry tightened. "Voldemort, what do you want?" I demanded.

"To settle a score!" The evil man replied.

I released my jack rusell terrier to find the Minister with a quick message; "help! Harry potter trapped in Death Chamber!"

"How did you regain a body?" Harry spat. "Last time, I thought you had a baby body."

"Why should I tell you my secrets?" Voldemort hissed.

"Look, I have no skills to beat you or enough luck to live through this. I deserve to know how despite almost meeting death here." Harry replied looking like the picture of calm.

While Harry was distracting Voldemort, I was trying hard to get into the maniacs mind. And then I found the secret to his muders and it made me sick.

*

"Have you seen Emily or Harry anywhere?" McGonagall asked not 30 minutes after the couple left Remus' office.

"I thought they went to dinner." Remus frowned.

"They never arrived." McGonagall answered. "We found out somehow that Harry and Emily were attacked by a portkey, but where it took them, we have no idea."

Remus swore loudky then disappeared into the fireplace, "warn Dumbledore!"

*

"Is the great Harry Potter admitting defeat?" Voldemort gloated knocking me out of his mind.

"Sometimes its better to know when you've been beaten." Harry replied.

Without another word, both opponants shot spells at one another.
The spells collided creating a dome.

"Pori Incantum!" I breathed. "Harry youre making him recreate his spells! Keep the connection going!"

Harry nodded at me as ghost like figures appeared of Lily and James Potter.

"Harry, youre doing a great job! Keep fighting!" Lily yelled

"After the connection is broken we can linger for only a moment. Take your wife and run!" James called.

"Harry, my medallion!" I called just as the Minister came bustling in.

"What in Merlin?!" Fudge sputtered summoning a camera. He was able to snap Harrys picture before Voldemort disappeared.

I cast a powerful shield charm that protected us all. "Minister Fudge, you know what you saw. I hope you can spread the news. Do you mind making a portkey back to Hogwarts for us?"

"Sure can Miss Lupin." Fudge replied making one out of a piece of marble.

"Lets go." We both took hold and spun away.