Chapter 79: Hufflepuffs Cup

Sirius, Remus and Tonks came downstairs to find us a bit shaken up.

"Thank Merlin, you thrre are ok!" Sirius breathed in relief. He came to Harry and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, we're ok Dad."

"Im glad youre ok, Emily." Remus came to hug me tightly.

"You know Ill do anything to protect my best friends." I grinned.

"Thank you for warning us, Sirius." Hermione stated.

"Yes, your warning helped us get out in time. I only hope the Weasleys are ok." Harry sighed heavily.

No sonner had the words left his mouth did a silver weasel fly in. It spoke with Dads voice, "Family safe, do not reply, we are being watched."

I shuddered. "What are we going to do? We nedd to continue that scavenger hunt."

"How many items do we have again?" Sirius asked.

"Two and two items are already destroyed." Harry replied.

I then remembered where Hufflepuffs Cup is. I had forgotten with the wedding and everything. "Sirius, can you take me to Gringotts? I need some gold."

"I can take you, Emma." Remus offered.

"I dont want to pull you away from Do-Aunt Dora, Remus." I smiled

"Uh...ok then."

"Sure, I can take you. Harry you'd best stay here with Hermione. I heard news at the Ministry they are now requesting all Muggle-borns to show they have ties to magical blood. So like Harry, its best if you stay here." Sirius explained when Hermione made to get up.

"Thats barbaric!" Hermione gasped. "And so unfair!"

"I know, if need be, you can pose as the unknown daughter of Sirius Black." Sirius smiled.

"Thanks Sirius."

Taking my hand, Sirius then apperated us to in front of Gringotts. He turned to me, "ok, why are we really here?"

"I told you, I needed some gold." I repeated.

"I gave you a pouch last Christmas for gold to come out of your account to wherever you are. Try again." Sirius sent me a meschevious smile.

I huffed, "A horcrux is in that bank. I think Riddle left it to the Lestranges."

"How do you know?" Sirius looked suspicious.

"I have my ways." I replied. "Its Hufflepuffs Cup. I needed you to get me in, since you oversee all of the Black accounts."

"You think its in Bellas or her husbands?" Sirius asked.

"Bellas, definately." I replied.

"Ok then, we will have the second to last one." Sirius sighed.

"Yes." I replied feeling a bit guilty about lying to him.

We were about to head inside, when Sirius stopped me. "What now?"

"You cant come in."

"Excuse me?"

"The guards have sensors to detect charms." Sirius explained.

I rolled my eyes, "thanks Auror Black, but I've had plastic surgery done on me, not concealment charms."

Sirius sighed, "Fine, but if youre revealed, Im sending you home. I know what the Cup looks like."

When we came up to the entence, the probes prodded me, but like I knew, I was allowed to pass.

"Wow, ingenious Emily!" Sirius breathed in my ear. When we reached the desk, "Id like to look at the Lestrange vault, please."

"Of course, Lord Black." The goblin bowed. "What about her?"

"She is my daughter in law. I am well aware of who she is." Sirius stated firmly.

The goblin bit his tongue and gestured for us to climb into the cart. "Now Emily, you are not allowed to remove anything. Only I can. Tell me which item it is when we get there." Sirius hissed into my ear.

I nodded and tensed up at the waterfa we went through. I was happy to see, my hair remained brunette.

"Ok, here we are. Hold on sir." The goblin touched the left side of the wall. He then nodded to us. "You two may enter."

I came in and connected through my bond with Harry and began scanning for the golden cup. "Up there, Sirius!" I whispered.

Sirius swished his hand, causing the cup to come flying down. He then turned to the goblin and cast a spell on him. "Lets go."

I took his hand and we apperated back home.

"Emma, Dad! I was getting worried!" Harry sprang up.

"I got another Horcrux!" I exclaimed.

"Nice, now all we need is the snake. Nut we still have no idea how to destroy them." Hermione stated coming up to us.

"I may have a way to figure that out." I smirked. "Ill be back." I apperated away to the steps of Grimmauld Place.

*

"I did not kill you." I stated the moment I opened the door.

"Whos there?" A deep voice asked.

"Emily Weasley sir." I replied.

Emma Weasley came out onto the landing. "She" looked good.

"Do you have a question for me?" Dumbledores voice came from my body.

"I do. Snape already confirmed that Harrys to die. Im over it. A baslisk fang or fiendifyre cant be the only way to destroy one, right?"

"You are correct, there is one more way." Emmas blue eyes twinkled.

I sighed, "you want us to find out on our own?"

Dumbledore nodded. "Harry's mad with me."

"He is. But then again, everyone thinks you were killed by Snapes wand. Even Snape thinks so." I shrugged.

Dumbledore sighed, "When its time for me to come out, I wont mention you helping me."

I rolled my eyes, "Im not afraid of what others say, not even my husband."

"Up to you. Good luck Emily." Dumbledore smiled and left the room.

Growling in annoyance, I apperated back to Black Manor.

"Where were you Emma?" Hermione demanded the moment I returned.

"Researching how to destroy the Horcruxes, but.....I met another dead end." I shook my head.

Hermione drew me into a hug. "You should rest. You look exhausted."

"The full moon is coming soon. And with us away from Hogwarts, Im gonna have to bear the pain of the full moon." I sighed deeply.

"Im sorry, I wish we could help." Hermione stated.

"I know, but short of you two becoming Animagi, theres not much you can do." I replied.

"I want to become one. Not just for you, but because Sirius and my dad were ones." Harry commented comibg into the room.

"What was your dad?"

"A stag."

I blinked, "how did I not know that?"

Harry shrugged, "dunno."