Chapter 50: Dreamy Luna

"Emily!"

As soon as class was over, I immediately left the room. That way he couldnt talk to me. I walked straight to my room with Harry so I could exchange my books. When I came out, I bumped into Luna.

"Emily?"

I looked up and saw Luna clutching her textbooks. "Luna! Sorry about that."

"No worries. You seemed to be deep in thought." Luna smiled.

"See you around."

"You will. My Head of House is actually letting me skip a grade. You will be seeing me a lot more." Luna smiled before walking off.

Classes continued on, but I saw Harry had to do patrols around the castle 2 nights a week. By instruction of the Head Boy.

Percy much to my chargin, hadnt contacted my family since he left. I was reading in the common room when I saw a shadow blocking my light.

These days have been a little harder, the full moon is looming near. "If you dont move out of my light..."

"Emily, you have to admit, we belong together."

My head shot up and there the biggest idiot stood. I shook my head. "You are not minipulating me Ron, my mum was an expert. Now please move, before I hex you so hard you cant reproduce."

"Blimey! Emily, please."

I waved my wand to gather my items and stormed off to the library. I activated my medallion so I could remain invisible.

I transfigured one of the couches in there into a suiteable bed. I took a deep breath, the closer Ron gets to me, the dangerous it gets.

When 10 pm rang out, I slunk back to our room. "Wondered when you'd return."

"Why Ron is a prat, Ill never understand. He thinks we belong together, and we know twins cant..." I shuddered not daring to finish my sentence.

"Maybe you should file a restraining order. He cant come within 10 inches of you. You are an adult now, Sirius would no doubt help you." Harry smiled.

"Yes, I should ask Sirius."

*

A few days later, an owl arrived stating Rons restraining order. I saw Sirius talking in hushed tones to my twin backed by Dora and an inknown muscular wizard.

Ron nodded dejectedly, his eyes on the ground.

"What is going on over there?" Hermione asked at sitting across from us.

"My restraining order against Ron. Sister or not, I cant stand a bloke who cant take no for an answer. Its beyond frustrating. Look, Sirirus has to tell the staff the rules. Within 10 inches, hes in trouble." I shook my head.

As our classes conducted reviews and exams, I slowly was getting better aquantied with Luna. Turns out she lives near the Burrow.

"Luna? Luna?" McGonagall called one day. I glanced over to find the blonde lost in thought. She quickly came out of her trance.

"Yes, professor?"

McGonagall repeated her question and Luna provided her with an answer a bit too quickly. Which
surprised most of us in the room.

After class, Luna sought me out. "Emily?"

"Yes?" I asked

"I could sense your curiosity about me earlier in class." Luna stated.

I stared at her blue eyes, the same shade mine used to be. "If you dont want to tell me, I understand."

"I feel like somehow we've met before." Luna cocked her head.

I didnt bother answering, because we did meet. Before I was bitten, Mum introduced me to the Lovegoods. Luna and I became fast friends, and her mother was very sweet.

I shrugged unsure what to say. Then I turned and began to walk in the opposite direction.

"Emily!" A voice called.

I turned to find Ginny coming up to me. I continued to hurry away. But she caught up with me. "Yes?"

"Saw you chatting with Luna. Just so we're clear, shes my friend." Ginny growled.

"Luna can talk to whoever she wants to, Ginny. You have got to let this thing with Harry and me go." I shook my head.

"What about Ron? I see hes broken hearted since you activated that bloody restraing order. Oh yes, I heard about that. I hate that his crush, crushed him." Ginny snarled.

"Ginny, Luna decided to skip a grade, so naturally she'd hang out with those older than her more. As for Ron, Ive told him several times we will never be together. Hes the thick headed prat who thinks we belong together. Luna and Ron made thir own decisions." I sighed.

"You and Ron do belong together just like Harry and me!" Ginny cried.

"No, its already been made offical." Then I sent a mild cutting spell her way. I had to owl Sirius and ask him to add Ginnys nane to the restraining order. Even after they find out the truth, they dont know how to listen at all.

I came to my room with Harry and sighed uneasily. Picking up floo powder, I contacted Padfoot.

"Harry?"

"No, Emily. I need to add Ginny to the restraing order. She thinks Im a bitch for stealing away my husband, breaking my twins heart and for talkimg to her best friend." I shook my head.

"Ok. It will be done. But why cant you tell Ginny the truth, but bind her to the Unbreakable Vow?" Sirius smirked

"Sirius! That girl is my sister. She and Ron share jealousy and possession issues, but really?!" I narrowed my eyes in disgust.

"Ok, ok. No need to get your wand in a knot. It will be completed by the end of today."

"Thanks Sirius."

*

Fall began to mold into winter and snow began to fall. Meanwhile Ginny and Ron both recieved howlers from Mum about their restraining order. I tried hard to hide my smirk, they deserved it. Mums voice was so loud, I swear, the whole castle heard it. It felt good that at last, Mum was defending her eldest daughter.

"RONALD AND GINERVA WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST A STUDENT! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. YOU FATHER IS FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND ITS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT. IF YOU TALK, BUMP INTO OR EVEN THINK ABOUT EMILY, A JAIL CELL ISNT THE ONLY PUNISHMENT YOU TWO WILL DEAL WITH!" Then her voice became gentle, "Emily dear, Im sorry." The note cut itself up and disintergrated.

I saw Hermione and my husband trying hard not to smile. Meanwhile, I didnt try, I full on beamed. It was time they left me alone.